Toshiba Memory Corporation game-changing category of SAS SSDs expected to replace SATA SSDs in server applications. The RM5 12Gbit/s value SAS (vSAS) series features capacity...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces a new range of video interface bridge devices intended for mo...
The new product, like Toshiba’s 9-channel output IC “TB62D786FTG,” integrates a single-wire Manchester-encoded interface. A linear regulation circuit (5V output) with up to 28V input, and daisy-chain pins for communication data are also incorporated. As a result, the extendibility of the LED driver unit is improved with only 3-wire inputs (a single power supply, data, and ground).
Also, adding communication modes, which are switched by 6- and 12-channel outputs, improves compatibility of the new 24-channel output IC with controllers.
The IC is housed in a compact package (VQFN40) with a heat dissipation pad on the back is provided, allowing downsizing of the LED unit board.
The line-up of the new product and 9-channel output products broadens the range of IC selections according to the conditions such as the number of LED lights, the size of the LED unit, the setting place of the target device.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 3Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 6EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 7Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 10Toshiba Launches H-bridge Driver IC Supporting 1.8V Low-Voltage and 1.6A Large-Current Drive