Holtek announced the release of its new IR driver MCU, the HT68F2422, especially designed for use in IR remote controller and IR transmission related product applications...
Holtek announces the release of its new generation of Touch Key Flash MCU series with integrated 12-bit A/D converter, the BS86xxxC family...
A range of colour display functions are included such as scrolling, blinking, fade, swapping and matrix masking. As a result of these features the devices are suitable for use in applications such as colour LED billboards, gaming keyboards, rhythm lamps, fitness equipment, Bluetooth LED speakers and home appliances with colour display panels.
A single HT16D35x IC can drive up to 72 RGB LEDs composed of 8 rows and 9 commons or 224 single-colour LEDs composed of 8 rows and 28 commons, however by cascading more HT16D35x devices together, larger LED panel sizes can be effectively driven. Each row in the HT16D35x has a constant current output capacity for uniform display brightness. Each dot has a 64 level brightness setting, therefore if a dot is composed of RGB colours, it can display up to 262K colours; Each dot can be set with a 1s, 2s or 4s frequency for blinking or fade lighting effects; Each dot can be set to scroll up, scroll down, or move left or right at one of 16 speeds.
By using the UCOM/USEG functions, any colour of rows or commons can be swapped or combined to create a new colour. In addition to the above mentioned features, many other LED function effects are also provided, which result in greatly reduced master MCU loading.
In order to assist users to rapidly develop their HT16D35x based products, Holtek also provides a graphics editing software tool for the HT16D35x. Developers can use this computer based user friendly tool to setup and edit patterns and colours, set rolling functions, setup fade and other functions and then view the simulated display on their computer screen. An EV Board and LED workshop development system are also provided to convert the user-edited graphics and instructions into HT8 MCU application code, ready for programming into the Holtek MCU.
- 1AAEON Launches the PICO-KBU4, A Rugged and Expandable Compact SBC
- 2Toshiba to Deliver Value SAS SSDs Targeting SATA Applications
- 3New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 4First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 5Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 6TI's New High-voltage Amplifiers Enable Accuracy in Error-Sensitive Industrial Applications
- 7Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 8New Vishay Intertechnology Series of Direct Water-Cooled Wirewound Resistors
- 9BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 10HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series