Ampleon announced a high-efficiency 750W RF power transistor. The BLF0910H9LS750P has a best-in-class efficiency of 72.5...
Operating over a wide frequency range (450 MHz to 960 MHz), they provide a flexible approach to handling multiple channels with a single amplifier. An example on display during IMS 2017 is using a Gen9HV transistor in a low cost compact power amplifier design covering 720 MHz to 960 MHz that offers excellent efficiency and linearity in addition to multi-band capability.
Single band operation brings more than 57 % efficiency and 18 dB of gain with a compact and cost-effective single-transistor Doherty amplifier (with WCDMA and LTE signal at 634 MHz). Typical applications include use in 4G LTE and NB-IoT base stations and remote radio heads.
Christophe Cugge, Vice-President Marketing, Ampleon comments, “This new process, fully optimized for base-station Doherty PA applications is a perfect complement to our world-class Gen10 series. It brings the best possible compromise between performance, cost and size along with the well-known ruggedness, reliability, consistency and linearity of LDMOS”.
Capable of delivering up to 400 Watts from a compact 20 mm long package, the series is assembled in an air cavity package with an ultra-low Rth flange, named ACP3. This package family combines excellent thermal properties with a very attractive cost.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X