Ampleon announced a high-efficiency 750W RF power transistor. The BLF0910H9LS750P has a best-in-class efficiency of 72.5...
Operating over a wide frequency range (450 MHz to 960 MHz), they provide a flexible approach to handling multiple channels with a single amplifier. An example on display during IMS 2017 is using a Gen9HV transistor in a low cost compact power amplifier design covering 720 MHz to 960 MHz that offers excellent efficiency and linearity in addition to multi-band capability.
Single band operation brings more than 57 % efficiency and 18 dB of gain with a compact and cost-effective single-transistor Doherty amplifier (with WCDMA and LTE signal at 634 MHz). Typical applications include use in 4G LTE and NB-IoT base stations and remote radio heads.
Christophe Cugge, Vice-President Marketing, Ampleon comments, “This new process, fully optimized for base-station Doherty PA applications is a perfect complement to our world-class Gen10 series. It brings the best possible compromise between performance, cost and size along with the well-known ruggedness, reliability, consistency and linearity of LDMOS”.
Capable of delivering up to 400 Watts from a compact 20 mm long package, the series is assembled in an air cavity package with an ultra-low Rth flange, named ACP3. This package family combines excellent thermal properties with a very attractive cost.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A