Ampleon announced the launch of a series of LDMOS RF power transistors using its Gen9HV 50 V LDMOS process. These devices are the first to use Ampleon’s latest 50 V process...
The device operates at frequencies from 902MHz to 928MHz making it suitable for use in industrial, scientific, and medical systems, as well as for professional cooking applications.
The device’s high efficiency minimizes the amount of energy it uses to deliver a given output power, reducing operating costs, decreases heat dissipation, enabling simpler and lower-cost cooling solutions, more compact systems, and hence lower manufacturing costs.
The BLF0910H9LS750P’s rugged design enables the device to withstand a load mismatch equivalent to a VSWR (voltage standing wave ratio) of 10:1, through all phases. This enables users to simplify their system designs and employ less sophisticated circuit-protection mechanisms, reducing the end product’s bill of materials and so improving overall manufacturing yield.
The device’s pre-matched input makes integration easier into end applications. Its broadband capabilities enable better control and flexibility in operation.
The BLF0910H9LS750P is built on Ampleon’s Gen9HV 50V process, which has the maturity to ensure high levels of product consistency that, coupled with comprehensive application support, will help end-equipment manufacturers reduce the time they need to bring their products to market.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 3STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 4Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 5u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 8STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 9PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 10Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear