Ampleon announced the launch of a series of LDMOS RF power transistors using its Gen9HV 50 V LDMOS process. These devices are the first to use Ampleon’s latest 50 V process...
The device operates at frequencies from 902MHz to 928MHz making it suitable for use in industrial, scientific, and medical systems, as well as for professional cooking applications.
The device’s high efficiency minimizes the amount of energy it uses to deliver a given output power, reducing operating costs, decreases heat dissipation, enabling simpler and lower-cost cooling solutions, more compact systems, and hence lower manufacturing costs.
The BLF0910H9LS750P’s rugged design enables the device to withstand a load mismatch equivalent to a VSWR (voltage standing wave ratio) of 10:1, through all phases. This enables users to simplify their system designs and employ less sophisticated circuit-protection mechanisms, reducing the end product’s bill of materials and so improving overall manufacturing yield.
The device’s pre-matched input makes integration easier into end applications. Its broadband capabilities enable better control and flexibility in operation.
The BLF0910H9LS750P is built on Ampleon’s Gen9HV 50V process, which has the maturity to ensure high levels of product consistency that, coupled with comprehensive application support, will help end-equipment manufacturers reduce the time they need to bring their products to market.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A