Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing its fifth-generation V-NAND memory chips with the fastest data transfers now available...
Samsung Electronics today introduced its new 'ISOCELL Plus' technology, which allows CMOS image sensors to capture more light...
The LM101B and the LH231B packages are based on Samsung’s state-of-the-art, fillet-enhanced CSP (FEC) technology, which forms TiO2 walls around the chip surface to reflect its light output toward the top, acting as a plastic mold in conventional EMC-based LEDs.
With their FEC design, the packages provide a higher light efficacy level compared to Samsung’s previous generation of CSP LEDs*. The more focused beam also helps to eliminate cross-talk between neighboring packages and enables the new packages to be placed in close proximity to one another, offering greater flexibility to luminaire designers.
The LM101B features the highest efficacy among currently available mid-power CSP LEDs with 200lm/W (Ra80 5000K, 65mA, 25˚C). Furthermore, with low thermal resistance (2K/W) and high reliability (0.5W, 105˚C, L90>50000 hours), the LM101B has been optimized for spotlights and high-bay applications where high efficacy and long lifespan are required.
With an operating current of 2A (max. 6W), the LH231B offers an efficacy of 170lm/W (Ra70 5000K, 700mA, 85˚C). This is the same high efficacy level offered by ceramic-based high-power LEDs, one that can bring a high degree of cost-effectiveness when applied to high-bay applications that require an output between 5,000 and 10,000lm. Thanks to Samsung’s FEC structure, the 120-degree beam angle allows for simple optic designs, making it also suitable for outdoor applications, such as street and parking lot lighting.
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 9New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality
- 10Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio