AAEON releases the PICO-APL4, a compact and cost-effective SBC. The PICO-APL4 features onboard memory and storage along with dual Gigabit Ethernet support...
AAEON launches the EPIC-KBS9, the world’s only 4” SBC built to accommodate 65W Intel Core i socket-type processors. Fitted with these incredibly powerful CPUs...
Powered by Intel Atom E3900 series, Intel Pentium N4200, or Intel Celeron N3350 processors (formerly codenamed Apollo Lake), UP Squared boasts 2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4 memory and up to 128GB of eMMC storage. The board also houses an Intel Gen9 GPU, which supports 4K codecs. Expansion is easily achieved via a 40-pin GPIO, a 60-pin EXHAT connector, or through SATA3, PCIe, and M.2 ports. The board also features multiple USB ports and CSI, HDMI, DP, and eDP interfaces.
“AAEON’s UP series includes the UP Board, the powerful UP Squared, and the UP Core IOT gateway system,” said Jenny Chen, design manufacturing service product manager. “Obviously, there are similar products on the market, but we’re confident that UP is the best all-round package, and since customers are buying from a trusted industrial computer manufacturer, they know they’re getting a risk-free purchase.”
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2480 MCU for Blood Glucose Meter Applications
- 2IBASE Debuts OFP Series Full-Flat Open Frame Modular Panel PC
- 3Toshiba Launches High Current Photorelays in DIP4 Package
- 4Toshiba Unveils Industry's First SSDs Utilizing 96-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- 5Industry’s First Automotive Security Development Kit
- 6AAEON’s Latest 4” Motherboard Is Built for Speed
- 7Toshiba Releases Compact Power MOSFET Gate Driver Intelligent Power Device
- 8Marvell Introduces Industry's First NVMe-oF SSD Converter Control
- 9Toshiba Develops 40V N-channel Power MOSFETs with Improved Thermal Performance
- 10Toshiba Announces Next-Generation Superjunction Power MOSFETs