AAEON announces the launch of the PICO-KBU4, a rugged and expandable compact SBC with the capacity to revolutionize the ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON Technology has agreed to a stock exchange with IBASE Technology Inc.. AAEON’s board of directors met on June 11 to agree the measure...
Powered by Intel Atom E3900 series, Intel Pentium N4200, or Intel Celeron N3350 processors (formerly codenamed Apollo Lake), UP Squared boasts 2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4 memory and up to 128GB of eMMC storage. The board also houses an Intel Gen9 GPU, which supports 4K codecs. Expansion is easily achieved via a 40-pin GPIO, a 60-pin EXHAT connector, or through SATA3, PCIe, and M.2 ports. The board also features multiple USB ports and CSI, HDMI, DP, and eDP interfaces.
“AAEON’s UP series includes the UP Board, the powerful UP Squared, and the UP Core IOT gateway system,” said Jenny Chen, design manufacturing service product manager. “Obviously, there are similar products on the market, but we’re confident that UP is the best all-round package, and since customers are buying from a trusted industrial computer manufacturer, they know they’re getting a risk-free purchase.”
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Avalue Launched the SPC Series, Stainless Steel and Anti-Dirt Tablet PC
- 3Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 4Vishay Intertechnology High Speed PIN Photodiode Offers Enhanced Sensitivity
- 5Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 6AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 7Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 8EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 9Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 10Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs