Cincoze unveils the GM-1000 rugged GPU computer, which is powered by the 9th/8th generation Intel CPU and supports one MXM GPU module expansion...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Cincoze today announced upgraded rugged embedded computers with 9th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Xeon E processors...
Built with solid aluminum die-casting front bezel, true flat IP65 front panel protection and 7H anti-scratch projected capacitive touchscreen make it ideal for installation in harsh environments. Without compromising rugged functionality, CS-100 Series still keep slim-type design and provide the same look and feel within Cincoze display computing solution.
CS-100 Serie also supports optical bonding for an alternative. By eliminating the air gap, optical bonding can reduce reflection and increase sunlight readability. In addition, it has higher resistance to shock & vibration, prevents fog formation during rapid temperature change, and also benefits better touch performance and heat dissipation.
Furthermore, CS-100 Series is fully supporting Convertible Display System (CDS) technology which is based on modular design concept. It can offer users the possibilities of upgrading computing module and changing display module. Comparing with regular standalone panel PCs, it is more cost-effective and reduces on-site maintenance time.
“Taking advantages of Cincoze patent CDS technology, CS-100 Series is compatible with existing CDS models, including M1000 monitor module, P2000 and P1000 system modules. The users can easily configure their applications, such as heavy-duty lifting & moving equipment, e-toll collection system, car-sharing system and outdoor kiosk.” said Brandon Chien, CEO of Cincoze. “With the launch of CS-100 Series, Cincoze is not only providing the products for indoor use, but also expanding its product range to outdoor use.”
CS-100 Series offers five panel sizes that range from 10.4 to 19 inches and the industrial panel PCs are available with two different CPU versions, including Intel Core i and Atom to fulfill different performance requirements.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 10New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices