TAIPEI, Taiwan - Cincoze has developed the industry-leading Diamond Series line of embedded systems for these exact applications...
Cincoze has expanded its embedded GPU computing product line. The newly launched GM-1000, a rugged embedded computer with embedded MXM GPU...
Built with solid aluminum die-casting front bezel, true flat IP65 front panel protection and 7H anti-scratch projected capacitive touchscreen make it ideal for installation in harsh environments. Without compromising rugged functionality, CS-100 Series still keep slim-type design and provide the same look and feel within Cincoze display computing solution.
CS-100 Serie also supports optical bonding for an alternative. By eliminating the air gap, optical bonding can reduce reflection and increase sunlight readability. In addition, it has higher resistance to shock & vibration, prevents fog formation during rapid temperature change, and also benefits better touch performance and heat dissipation.
Furthermore, CS-100 Series is fully supporting Convertible Display System (CDS) technology which is based on modular design concept. It can offer users the possibilities of upgrading computing module and changing display module. Comparing with regular standalone panel PCs, it is more cost-effective and reduces on-site maintenance time.
“Taking advantages of Cincoze patent CDS technology, CS-100 Series is compatible with existing CDS models, including M1000 monitor module, P2000 and P1000 system modules. The users can easily configure their applications, such as heavy-duty lifting & moving equipment, e-toll collection system, car-sharing system and outdoor kiosk.” said Brandon Chien, CEO of Cincoze. “With the launch of CS-100 Series, Cincoze is not only providing the products for indoor use, but also expanding its product range to outdoor use.”
CS-100 Series offers five panel sizes that range from 10.4 to 19 inches and the industrial panel PCs are available with two different CPU versions, including Intel Core i and Atom to fulfill different performance requirements.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4HOLTEK New BM25S2021-1 Resistive Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7Low-Profile Surface-Mount Schottky Diodes from STMicroelectronics Boost Power Density and Efficiency
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application