Following the development of single tube induction cooker products, Holtek announced the release of its dedicated half-bridge induction cooker Flash MCU, the HT45F0074...
Following the successful previous release of the BH67F2470 device, Holtek is now to announce the release of an addition ...
The BC2161 contains a high power factor power amplifier, a digital OOK/GFSK modulation and other functions. A programmable encoder is also integrated within the device, whose encoding format, as well being able to be configured to be compatible with the HT12E, HT6P20, HT6P427A devices, can also be configured to be a custom transmitting code format.
The RF characteristic of the device is fully compliant with the international FCC/ETSI standards. The device supports a range of various features, such as key functions of up to 8 keys, encoding addresses of up to 4.2 billion (232), a maximum transmitting power of +13dBm, an OOK transmitting speed of up to 24ksps and a GFSK transmitting speed of up to 100kbps. Additionally, transmission can be woken up quickly by a single key within a short delay time of 2ms.
Holtek provides all the required tools to assist users in setting up the RF transmitting power, transmitting frequency band, address, key function, encoding format and other parameter settings by configuring an internal One Time Programmable Memory. The device can work independently or be connected to an MCU, which can then be used as a master to control the transmitting RF, using the device’s integrated two-line communication interface. The device is supplied in both 8-pin SOP-EP and 16-pin NSOP-EP package types, has an operating voltage range of 2.0V~3.6V and an operating temperature of -40°C~85°C which is compliant with industry specifications.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2480 MCU for Blood Glucose Meter Applications
- 2IBASE Debuts OFP Series Full-Flat Open Frame Modular Panel PC
- 3Toshiba Launches High Current Photorelays in DIP4 Package
- 4Toshiba Unveils Industry's First SSDs Utilizing 96-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- 5Industry’s First Automotive Security Development Kit
- 6AAEON’s Latest 4” Motherboard Is Built for Speed
- 7Toshiba Releases Compact Power MOSFET Gate Driver Intelligent Power Device
- 8Marvell Introduces Industry's First NVMe-oF SSD Converter Control
- 9Toshiba Develops 40V N-channel Power MOSFETs with Improved Thermal Performance
- 10Toshiba Announces Next-Generation Superjunction Power MOSFETs