Directly aimed at the wireless charger transmitter application area, Holtek presently announces the release of its new two-in-one half-bridge power device, the HT45B0016...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation of Touch Flash MCUs, the BS83xxxC series. In addition to including all the advantages of the already released BS83BxxA series...
The BC2161 contains a high power factor power amplifier, a digital OOK/GFSK modulation and other functions. A programmable encoder is also integrated within the device, whose encoding format, as well being able to be configured to be compatible with the HT12E, HT6P20, HT6P427A devices, can also be configured to be a custom transmitting code format.
The RF characteristic of the device is fully compliant with the international FCC/ETSI standards. The device supports a range of various features, such as key functions of up to 8 keys, encoding addresses of up to 4.2 billion (232), a maximum transmitting power of +13dBm, an OOK transmitting speed of up to 24ksps and a GFSK transmitting speed of up to 100kbps. Additionally, transmission can be woken up quickly by a single key within a short delay time of 2ms.
Holtek provides all the required tools to assist users in setting up the RF transmitting power, transmitting frequency band, address, key function, encoding format and other parameter settings by configuring an internal One Time Programmable Memory. The device can work independently or be connected to an MCU, which can then be used as a master to control the transmitting RF, using the device’s integrated two-line communication interface. The device is supplied in both 8-pin SOP-EP and 16-pin NSOP-EP package types, has an operating voltage range of 2.0V~3.6V and an operating temperature of -40°C~85°C which is compliant with industry specifications.
- 1Seoul Semiconductor Announces the Availability of a Series of AC LED Modules
- 2Avalue Launched the SPC Series, Stainless Steel and Anti-Dirt Tablet PC
- 3Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 4Vishay Intertechnology High Speed PIN Photodiode Offers Enhanced Sensitivity
- 5Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 6AAEON AIOT-MSSP01 Bring Industrial-Grade Reliability to Vending Machines
- 7Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 8EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 9Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 10Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs