Holtek announced the release of its new IR driver MCU, the HT68F2422, especially designed for use in IR remote controller and IR transmission related product applications...
Holtek announces the release of its new generation of Touch Key Flash MCU series with integrated 12-bit A/D converter, the BS86xxxC family...
The VIN input voltage range is 4.5V~25V, fully covering all 5W~15W wireless charger transmitter types. When two HT45B0016 devices are combined with an MCU for software control, a half-bridge driver solution can be implemented for low power applications while a full-bridge driver solution can be implemented for medium power applications.
Protective features such as over current protection and over temperature protection are also included to provide necessary protection functions. The over current trigger threshold value is adjustable by using an external resistor. The shutdown current can be less than 1µA.
The device is supplied in a 23-pin QFN (4mmx4mm) package type which is convenient for reducing wireless charger transmitter PCB areas and in simplifying the PCB layout. Additionally, Holtek also provides a complete reference solution to assist users with their product development.
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 9Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio
- 10New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality