Avalue announced the launch of Renity Sentinel V3.0 which is a Cloud-based device management software, and allows IT administrator to remote any devices over the internet...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN – Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-C246P, based on Intel Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-C246P, ...
ERX-C236KP, the Micro ATX motherboard with Intel C236 chipset, supports 7th generation Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium and Celeron, it also supports Xeon E3-1200 v6 Family processor by C236 chipset processors which is a high performance industrial solution with longevity support and when it comes to applications it is perfect for IoT, retail, factory automation and digital signage, this product will fit into them.
The main feature for this mainboard support four RJ45 LAN port for IP Cameras, Access Control, Wireless Access Points…etc. for data and messages can easily be transferred over networked computers.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem