Würth Elektronik presents the WL-SFTW and WL-SFTD series of new RGB LEDs that are ideal for accent and decorative lighting, optical displays as well as industrial applications...
Würth Elektronik eiSos presents a wide variety of new electronic and electromechanical components at embedded world. A ...
WE-MCRI consists of two identical round wire-windings compacted in a metal powder material. The double chokes for SMT assembly with outstanding electrical power and improved EMC performance are extremely compact (10 x 11.5 x 9 mm) and offer attractive options in PCB design. The new series is designed for a rated current up to 17 A and a saturation current up to 43.5 A.
Thanks to their special winding style, the WE-MCRI series components excel with their outstanding coupling coefficient of up to 0.995 which means much lower leakage inductance than similar coupled inductors. These double power chokes are the perfect solution for SEPIC and Ćuk converters for which a high rated current and saturation current with a high coupling coefficient are called for. Further applications include flyback converters with a 1:1 turn ratio as well as step-up / step-down converters with isolated secondary output voltage.
The WE-MCRI series is available from stock in any quantities.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem