Holtek announces the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT68FB571. This new device is dedicated for use in LED Gaming Key...
Holtek announces the release of its new A/D Near Field Communication, NFC, Flash MCU, the HT45F4050. The device’s most...
Additionally there is a flexible serial interface module to allow connection and communication with an external control panel. This new device can be used in half-bridge induction cooker applications for low power continuous heating control, while at the same time providing the benefits of multiple protection features, high operating efficiency and long service life. Half-bridge induction cookers can provide a higher heating power in a range of 3.5KW~15KW and therefore offer improvements over the disadvantages of single-tube induction cookers that cannot offer continuous heating at low power and which have been widely used in high-power commercial induction cookers.
The device includes 8Kx16 of Flash Program Memory, 512x8 of Data Memory, 128x8 of True EEPROM as well as a range of peripheral functions. It is supplied in 20-pin NSOP and 24-pin SOP package types. For half-bridge electromagnetic heating and microwave oven applications, this device provides excellent cost performance advantages and is capable of meeting the needs of a wide range of application requirements.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 4AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Keysight Enables Engineers to Speed Test Development Times
- 10Avalue Debuts APC-series Fanless Multi-touch Panel PCs