Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The devi...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 12V High Current Flash MCU range with the new HT66F2740. When compared with the HT66F2730...
Additionally there is a flexible serial interface module to allow connection and communication with an external control panel. This new device can be used in half-bridge induction cooker applications for low power continuous heating control, while at the same time providing the benefits of multiple protection features, high operating efficiency and long service life. Half-bridge induction cookers can provide a higher heating power in a range of 3.5KW~15KW and therefore offer improvements over the disadvantages of single-tube induction cookers that cannot offer continuous heating at low power and which have been widely used in high-power commercial induction cookers.
The device includes 8Kx16 of Flash Program Memory, 512x8 of Data Memory, 128x8 of True EEPROM as well as a range of peripheral functions. It is supplied in 20-pin NSOP and 24-pin SOP package types. For half-bridge electromagnetic heating and microwave oven applications, this device provides excellent cost performance advantages and is capable of meeting the needs of a wide range of application requirements.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics