Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
Additionally there is a flexible serial interface module to allow connection and communication with an external control panel. This new device can be used in half-bridge induction cooker applications for low power continuous heating control, while at the same time providing the benefits of multiple protection features, high operating efficiency and long service life. Half-bridge induction cookers can provide a higher heating power in a range of 3.5KW~15KW and therefore offer improvements over the disadvantages of single-tube induction cookers that cannot offer continuous heating at low power and which have been widely used in high-power commercial induction cookers.
The device includes 8Kx16 of Flash Program Memory, 512x8 of Data Memory, 128x8 of True EEPROM as well as a range of peripheral functions. It is supplied in 20-pin NSOP and 24-pin SOP package types. For half-bridge electromagnetic heating and microwave oven applications, this device provides excellent cost performance advantages and is capable of meeting the needs of a wide range of application requirements.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver