Holtek announced the release of its new Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK high performance RF receiver ICs, the BC2302A and BC2302B...
Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
The device’s NFC circuitry RF data rate is 106 kbit/s, which is compliant with the NFC Forum Type2 and ISO1443 Type A specifications. It also includes 256 bytes of NFC EEPROM and 64 bytes of NFC SRAM which are compliant with the NFC Tag application standards.
With regard to memory, the device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 8K×16, a Data Memory capacity of 256 bytes and a true EEPROM Memory capacity of 64 bytes. A full range of other functions include a 12-bit A/D converter, SPI/I2C interfaces, a UART interface, 4 Timer Modules and a 4-SCOM LCD driver. As for packaging, the device is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type which meets various application requirements.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10DA-1100 Fanless Embedded Computer with Intel Pentium® N4200 / Celeron N3350 processor