Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing MCU, the BS45F3232. As the device includes an integrated activ...
Holtek announces the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT68FB571. This new device is dedicated for use in LED Gaming Key...
The device’s NFC circuitry RF data rate is 106 kbit/s, which is compliant with the NFC Forum Type2 and ISO1443 Type A specifications. It also includes 256 bytes of NFC EEPROM and 64 bytes of NFC SRAM which are compliant with the NFC Tag application standards.
With regard to memory, the device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 8K×16, a Data Memory capacity of 256 bytes and a true EEPROM Memory capacity of 64 bytes. A full range of other functions include a 12-bit A/D converter, SPI/I2C interfaces, a UART interface, 4 Timer Modules and a 4-SCOM LCD driver. As for packaging, the device is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type which meets various application requirements.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM