Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The devi...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 12V High Current Flash MCU range with the new HT66F2740. When compared with the HT66F2730...
The device’s NFC circuitry RF data rate is 106 kbit/s, which is compliant with the NFC Forum Type2 and ISO1443 Type A specifications. It also includes 256 bytes of NFC EEPROM and 64 bytes of NFC SRAM which are compliant with the NFC Tag application standards.
With regard to memory, the device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 8K×16, a Data Memory capacity of 256 bytes and a true EEPROM Memory capacity of 64 bytes. A full range of other functions include a 12-bit A/D converter, SPI/I2C interfaces, a UART interface, 4 Timer Modules and a 4-SCOM LCD driver. As for packaging, the device is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type which meets various application requirements.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics