TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON presents its AI platforms powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X. As the first company to produce an mPCIe module to feature the Intel Myriad X VPU...
AAEON announces the 2nd Generation of UP modular boards, the UP Core Plus maker board along with the Net Plus and Vision Plus X docking boards...
MIX-H310A1 is AAEON’s latest innovation of its Mini-ITX industrial motherboard line, empowered by 8th Generation Intel Core processor family (formerly Coffee Lake), which optimizes the processor performance over previous generations by offering up to 6 cores, each with hyper-threading capability. With the optimized performance by increased core count and the refined graphic engines, MIX-H310A1 meets the requirements for graphic-intensive and high-performance computing applications in machine vision, kiosk and robotics.
Designed as the embedded solution for IoT and A.I. applications, MIX-H310A1 comes with four Intel - powered Gigabit LAN ports for connections with IP cameras, which are critical for image processing and recognition tasks such as machine vision, kiosks, facial recognition and robotics. The LAN port density can be further expanded with compatible adapter devices.
With the integrated graphics processors of the 8th Generation Intel Core processor family, MIX-H310A1 supports 4K display, as well as mainstream display functionality including HDMI 1.4 and HDCP (optional) to boost A.I.-enabled image analysis and processing.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 4ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 5TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 8New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper