AAEON releases the RICO-3399, a powerful PICO-ITX single-board computer that is built for AI applications and high-resolution displays...
AAEON releases the BOXER-8120AI, a powerful and compact controller for edge AI applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
MIX-H310A1 is AAEON’s latest innovation of its Mini-ITX industrial motherboard line, empowered by 8th Generation Intel Core processor family (formerly Coffee Lake), which optimizes the processor performance over previous generations by offering up to 6 cores, each with hyper-threading capability. With the optimized performance by increased core count and the refined graphic engines, MIX-H310A1 meets the requirements for graphic-intensive and high-performance computing applications in machine vision, kiosk and robotics.
Designed as the embedded solution for IoT and A.I. applications, MIX-H310A1 comes with four Intel - powered Gigabit LAN ports for connections with IP cameras, which are critical for image processing and recognition tasks such as machine vision, kiosks, facial recognition and robotics. The LAN port density can be further expanded with compatible adapter devices.
With the integrated graphics processors of the 8th Generation Intel Core processor family, MIX-H310A1 supports 4K display, as well as mainstream display functionality including HDMI 1.4 and HDCP (optional) to boost A.I.-enabled image analysis and processing.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications