AAEON announces the AIOT-ILND01 LoRa node. With the introduction of this small, but powerful edge device, AAEON now offe...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON was recently invited to and participated in the Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day. AAEON was th...
MIX-H310A1 is AAEON’s latest innovation of its Mini-ITX industrial motherboard line, empowered by 8th Generation Intel Core processor family (formerly Coffee Lake), which optimizes the processor performance over previous generations by offering up to 6 cores, each with hyper-threading capability. With the optimized performance by increased core count and the refined graphic engines, MIX-H310A1 meets the requirements for graphic-intensive and high-performance computing applications in machine vision, kiosk and robotics.
Designed as the embedded solution for IoT and A.I. applications, MIX-H310A1 comes with four Intel - powered Gigabit LAN ports for connections with IP cameras, which are critical for image processing and recognition tasks such as machine vision, kiosks, facial recognition and robotics. The LAN port density can be further expanded with compatible adapter devices.
With the integrated graphics processors of the 8th Generation Intel Core processor family, MIX-H310A1 supports 4K display, as well as mainstream display functionality including HDMI 1.4 and HDCP (optional) to boost A.I.-enabled image analysis and processing.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics