Würth Elektronik eiSos unveils WE-MCRI - a novel double choke: It is the first of its kind on the market with molding technology...
Würth Elektronik eiSos introduces its new “REDFIT IDC SKEDD WR-WST connectors” product family: solderless, space-sa...
At embedded world, Würth Elektronik eiSos provides the first insights and outlooks on its new product family - Sensors: temperature sensors, absolute and differential pressure sensors as well as three-axis acceleration sensors. Moreover the proprietary module Thebe II, the WiFi module Calypso and the Bluetooth modul Proteus II represent the next represent the next step towards digital communication.
The wide bandwidth and high performance of the MagI³C power modules from Würth Elektronik eiSos are represented by MagI³C-VDRM (Variable Step Down Regulator Module). The compact step-down converter scores with integrated inductor and capacitors. Capacitors themselves are represented with no fewer than four different product series of H-Chip aluminum-polymer capacitors.
Miniaturization is an important topic for Würth Elektronik eiSos: With WE-CBF HF, the SMT ferrite for high frequency applications, tiny components make a huge impact on suppression. Further product highlights from the EMC specialists’ portfolio: WE-MAPI, one of the world’s smallest metal alloy power inductors, and WE-MCRI, an innovative, molded double choke. USB-3.1 type-C connectors with SuperSpeed technology are presented from the field of electromechanical components.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics