Würth Elektronik presents the WL-SFTW and WL-SFTD series of new RGB LEDs that are ideal for accent and decorative lighting, optical displays as well as industrial applications...
Würth Elektronik eiSos unveils WE-MCRI - a novel double choke: It is the first of its kind on the market with molding technology...
At embedded world, Würth Elektronik eiSos provides the first insights and outlooks on its new product family - Sensors: temperature sensors, absolute and differential pressure sensors as well as three-axis acceleration sensors. Moreover the proprietary module Thebe II, the WiFi module Calypso and the Bluetooth modul Proteus II represent the next represent the next step towards digital communication.
The wide bandwidth and high performance of the MagI³C power modules from Würth Elektronik eiSos are represented by MagI³C-VDRM (Variable Step Down Regulator Module). The compact step-down converter scores with integrated inductor and capacitors. Capacitors themselves are represented with no fewer than four different product series of H-Chip aluminum-polymer capacitors.
Miniaturization is an important topic for Würth Elektronik eiSos: With WE-CBF HF, the SMT ferrite for high frequency applications, tiny components make a huge impact on suppression. Further product highlights from the EMC specialists’ portfolio: WE-MAPI, one of the world’s smallest metal alloy power inductors, and WE-MCRI, an innovative, molded double choke. USB-3.1 type-C connectors with SuperSpeed technology are presented from the field of electromechanical components.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD