Würth Elektronik eiSos unveils WE-MCRI - a novel double choke: It is the first of its kind on the market with molding technology...
Würth Elektronik eiSos introduces its new “REDFIT IDC SKEDD WR-WST connectors” product family: solderless, space-sa...
At embedded world, Würth Elektronik eiSos provides the first insights and outlooks on its new product family - Sensors: temperature sensors, absolute and differential pressure sensors as well as three-axis acceleration sensors. Moreover the proprietary module Thebe II, the WiFi module Calypso and the Bluetooth modul Proteus II represent the next represent the next step towards digital communication.
The wide bandwidth and high performance of the MagI³C power modules from Würth Elektronik eiSos are represented by MagI³C-VDRM (Variable Step Down Regulator Module). The compact step-down converter scores with integrated inductor and capacitors. Capacitors themselves are represented with no fewer than four different product series of H-Chip aluminum-polymer capacitors.
Miniaturization is an important topic for Würth Elektronik eiSos: With WE-CBF HF, the SMT ferrite for high frequency applications, tiny components make a huge impact on suppression. Further product highlights from the EMC specialists’ portfolio: WE-MAPI, one of the world’s smallest metal alloy power inductors, and WE-MCRI, an innovative, molded double choke. USB-3.1 type-C connectors with SuperSpeed technology are presented from the field of electromechanical components.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications