Würth Elektronik has expanded its family of WR-MJ modular jack products by launching RJ45 jacks in the 8P8C layout, intended for use in Cat6 data lines...
Würth Elektronik has extended its range of coaxial connectors and published a new catalog. The following product fami...
At embedded world, Würth Elektronik eiSos provides the first insights and outlooks on its new product family - Sensors: temperature sensors, absolute and differential pressure sensors as well as three-axis acceleration sensors. Moreover the proprietary module Thebe II, the WiFi module Calypso and the Bluetooth modul Proteus II represent the next represent the next step towards digital communication.
The wide bandwidth and high performance of the MagI³C power modules from Würth Elektronik eiSos are represented by MagI³C-VDRM (Variable Step Down Regulator Module). The compact step-down converter scores with integrated inductor and capacitors. Capacitors themselves are represented with no fewer than four different product series of H-Chip aluminum-polymer capacitors.
Miniaturization is an important topic for Würth Elektronik eiSos: With WE-CBF HF, the SMT ferrite for high frequency applications, tiny components make a huge impact on suppression. Further product highlights from the EMC specialists’ portfolio: WE-MAPI, one of the world’s smallest metal alloy power inductors, and WE-MCRI, an innovative, molded double choke. USB-3.1 type-C connectors with SuperSpeed technology are presented from the field of electromechanical components.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 8BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI