AAEON announces the BOXER-8150AI, the latest in the BOXER-8100AI family of compact embedded AI Edge solutions powered by NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
AAEON announces the latest products in our line of AI modules featuring the Intel Movidius Myriad X, the AI Core XP4 and XP8...
Powered by the NVIDIA Jetson TX2, the BOXER-8120AI supports 256 CUDA cores and a range of AI frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe2, and MXNet. The device is able to process images, video, and speech in real time, and without a connection to the cloud. The system features 8GB LPDDR4 memory, 32GB eMMC storage, and a Micro SD slot.
The BOXER-8120AI with Jetson TX2 is capable of supporting four LAN ports. Combined with the device’s compact 153mm x 30mm x 101mm dimensions and remote power/reset switch, this feature means it’s perfect for a new type of edge AI street-side parking surveillance system in which the entire system – including cameras and the controller – is fitted high off the ground at the top of a street light pole.
Self-service stores will also benefit from the BOXER-8120AI’s unique properties. Four LAN ports and two USB 3.0 ports, along with USB OTG, mean the new AAEON PC can connect to a greater number of cameras and sensors. This enables faster, more accurate identification of shoppers and their purchases. In addition, USB OTG enables easy maintenance, allowing the BOXER-8120AI to connect to a PC or other input devices.
The BOXER-8120AI has been built for tough environments and features a tough aluminum chassis, anti-dust protection, a wide operating temperature range, and a 9-24Vdc power input range.
Speaking about the system, AAEON System Platform Division product manager Ethan Chiu said, “The BOXER-8120AI’s compact, cost-effective design and powerful processing abilities mean you’ll be able to deploy your AI platform anywhere.”
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD