AAEON announces the AIOT-ILND01 LoRa node. With the introduction of this small, but powerful edge device, AAEON now offe...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON was recently invited to and participated in the Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day. AAEON was th...
Powered by the NVIDIA Jetson TX2, the BOXER-8120AI supports 256 CUDA cores and a range of AI frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe2, and MXNet. The device is able to process images, video, and speech in real time, and without a connection to the cloud. The system features 8GB LPDDR4 memory, 32GB eMMC storage, and a Micro SD slot.
The BOXER-8120AI with Jetson TX2 is capable of supporting four LAN ports. Combined with the device’s compact 153mm x 30mm x 101mm dimensions and remote power/reset switch, this feature means it’s perfect for a new type of edge AI street-side parking surveillance system in which the entire system – including cameras and the controller – is fitted high off the ground at the top of a street light pole.
Self-service stores will also benefit from the BOXER-8120AI’s unique properties. Four LAN ports and two USB 3.0 ports, along with USB OTG, mean the new AAEON PC can connect to a greater number of cameras and sensors. This enables faster, more accurate identification of shoppers and their purchases. In addition, USB OTG enables easy maintenance, allowing the BOXER-8120AI to connect to a PC or other input devices.
The BOXER-8120AI has been built for tough environments and features a tough aluminum chassis, anti-dust protection, a wide operating temperature range, and a 9-24Vdc power input range.
Speaking about the system, AAEON System Platform Division product manager Ethan Chiu said, “The BOXER-8120AI’s compact, cost-effective design and powerful processing abilities mean you’ll be able to deploy your AI platform anywhere.”
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics