Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
Holtek’s new BH67F5235 includes a fully integrated touch key function, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and LCD driver...
The device includes a fully integrated Thermopile AFE circuit, which includes an OPA, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. The 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory can be automatically calibrated during production by software and the UART/SPI interfaces can be used for connecting to peripheral devices such as Bluetooth etc.
Due to these internal features, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs. As for system resources, the device includes 8K words of Flash Program Memory, 384 bytes of Data Memory and a Timer Module.
The device is supplied in both 48-pin and 64-pin LQFP package types. The hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS (On Chip Debug Support) architecture BH67V2752, which can provide users with rapid development and simulation to achieve a greatly reduced time to market.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology