Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
The device includes a fully integrated Thermopile AFE circuit, which includes an OPA, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. The 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory can be automatically calibrated during production by software and the UART/SPI interfaces can be used for connecting to peripheral devices such as Bluetooth etc.
Due to these internal features, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs. As for system resources, the device includes 8K words of Flash Program Memory, 384 bytes of Data Memory and a Timer Module.
The device is supplied in both 48-pin and 64-pin LQFP package types. The hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS (On Chip Debug Support) architecture BH67V2752, which can provide users with rapid development and simulation to achieve a greatly reduced time to market.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC