Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
The device includes a fully integrated Thermopile AFE circuit, which includes an OPA, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. The 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory can be automatically calibrated during production by software and the UART/SPI interfaces can be used for connecting to peripheral devices such as Bluetooth etc.
Due to these internal features, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs. As for system resources, the device includes 8K words of Flash Program Memory, 384 bytes of Data Memory and a Timer Module.
The device is supplied in both 48-pin and 64-pin LQFP package types. The hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS (On Chip Debug Support) architecture BH67V2752, which can provide users with rapid development and simulation to achieve a greatly reduced time to market.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity