TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored to be recognized in the Intel Network Builders Winner’s Circle for 2019-2020 as a Solution Partner...
AAEON will feature several AI applications utilizing AAEON products at the Industrial Transformation ASIA PACIFIC 2019 show in Singapore...
The BOXER-6405U is built to be a go-anywhere, work-anywhere solution. Rugged design gives it a wide operating temperature range from -20°C to 50°C. It’s palm-sized compact size, only 37mm thick, allows it to squeeze into tight operating spaces, and it’s wide voltage input range of 9V to 24V allow it to easily integrate with industrial power sources. The BOXER-6405U even comes with wall-mount brackets to ensure it’s ready to install wherever you need it.
The BOXER-6405U features an Intel N3350 processor with 2G DDR3L 1600 memory and up to 32 GB eMMC storage onboard. The BOXER-6405U comes with four USB 3.0 and two Intel i211AT Gigabit Ethernet ports, perfect for machine vision applications. The BOXER-6405U has two internal expansion bays, one full-sized Minicard and one half-sized Minicard, supporting a wide range of options including AI modules such as AAEON’s own AI Core X with Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU. With support for WiFi or 4GLTE cards, the BOXER-6405U can also be used for remote edge computing or as an industrial IoT gateway.
The BOXER-6405U is a rugged turn-key solution that is ready to go out of the box. With AAEON’s manufacturer support, it can even be tailored to meet the specific needs of your application.
“The BOXER-6405U is a cost effective solution for tough industrial environments,” said Ken Pan, Product Manager with AAEON’s System Platform Division. “It’s a compact embedded computer built for vertical market applications such as machine vision and industrial gateway.”
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity