TAIPEI, Taiwan - AAEON received two awards as part of the COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2019. AAEON is the only IPC manufacturer to receive the honor in 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON announced its development of IoT platform solutions featuring Microsoft’s IoT Plug and Play. ...
The BOXER-6405U is built to be a go-anywhere, work-anywhere solution. Rugged design gives it a wide operating temperature range from -20°C to 50°C. It’s palm-sized compact size, only 37mm thick, allows it to squeeze into tight operating spaces, and it’s wide voltage input range of 9V to 24V allow it to easily integrate with industrial power sources. The BOXER-6405U even comes with wall-mount brackets to ensure it’s ready to install wherever you need it.
The BOXER-6405U features an Intel N3350 processor with 2G DDR3L 1600 memory and up to 32 GB eMMC storage onboard. The BOXER-6405U comes with four USB 3.0 and two Intel i211AT Gigabit Ethernet ports, perfect for machine vision applications. The BOXER-6405U has two internal expansion bays, one full-sized Minicard and one half-sized Minicard, supporting a wide range of options including AI modules such as AAEON’s own AI Core X with Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU. With support for WiFi or 4GLTE cards, the BOXER-6405U can also be used for remote edge computing or as an industrial IoT gateway.
The BOXER-6405U is a rugged turn-key solution that is ready to go out of the box. With AAEON’s manufacturer support, it can even be tailored to meet the specific needs of your application.
“The BOXER-6405U is a cost effective solution for tough industrial environments,” said Ken Pan, Product Manager with AAEON’s System Platform Division. “It’s a compact embedded computer built for vertical market applications such as machine vision and industrial gateway.”
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology