BIOSTAR introduces the A68N-2100E SoC Motherboard featuring a compact mini-ITX form-factor powered by the energy efficient AMD E1-2150 Processor and AMD Radeon HD8210 graphics...
BIOSTAR introduces a solution for edge computing, the BIOSTAR A10N-8800E system-on-chip (SoC) mini-ITX motherboard, for ...
Windows 7 remains to be the second most-used Windows operating system for many home, office, schools and government organizations, PC’s still running this operating system can continue to do so with BIOSTAR’s latest Intel and AMD platform motherboards. See the full list of compatible motherboards and BIOS updates below.
Whilst Microsoft may be ending support for the older Window 7 operating system, users can still secure their machine with the upcoming SHA-2 Security Update. It is vital for legacy OS users to install the security update, machines without the security patch will be vulnerable.
For advanced data security, the BIOSTAR H310MHG motherboard also comes with a TPM header for TPM modules making it perfect for government organizations that require the highest level of data security. TPM modules are used in conjunction with other security technologies such as biometric verification, antivirus software, firewalls, smart cards, and others.
BIOSTAR AMD and Intel motherboards are fully compatible with Windows 7 operating system, suitable for home, business, and government use. Working hand in hand with Microsoft to deliver superb reliability with the latest security updates and technologies. BIOSTAR offers durable, stable, and affordable motherboards with ensured reliability and security for building Windows 7 desktop PCs.
The SHA-2 security updates will run for the entire year which started on March 12, 2019 with Stand-Alone security updates KB4474419 and KB4490628.
For H310MHD3, H310MHG, H310MHC2, and H310MHD PRO2 motherboards, BIOSTAR offers a tool for creating Windows 7 installation image to USB flash drives. The Windows 7 installation image will also work with other BIOSTAR motherboards that support Windows 7 operating system.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X