BIOSTAR introduces a solution for edge computing, the BIOSTAR A10N-8800E system-on-chip (SoC) mini-ITX motherboard, for ...
BIOSTAR announced that its entire lineup of Intel 300 Series motherboards now supports the recently released 9th generation Intel Core processors featuring up to 8-cores...
Windows 7 remains to be the second most-used Windows operating system for many home, office, schools and government organizations, PC’s still running this operating system can continue to do so with BIOSTAR’s latest Intel and AMD platform motherboards. See the full list of compatible motherboards and BIOS updates below.
Whilst Microsoft may be ending support for the older Window 7 operating system, users can still secure their machine with the upcoming SHA-2 Security Update. It is vital for legacy OS users to install the security update, machines without the security patch will be vulnerable.
For advanced data security, the BIOSTAR H310MHG motherboard also comes with a TPM header for TPM modules making it perfect for government organizations that require the highest level of data security. TPM modules are used in conjunction with other security technologies such as biometric verification, antivirus software, firewalls, smart cards, and others.
BIOSTAR AMD and Intel motherboards are fully compatible with Windows 7 operating system, suitable for home, business, and government use. Working hand in hand with Microsoft to deliver superb reliability with the latest security updates and technologies. BIOSTAR offers durable, stable, and affordable motherboards with ensured reliability and security for building Windows 7 desktop PCs.
The SHA-2 security updates will run for the entire year which started on March 12, 2019 with Stand-Alone security updates KB4474419 and KB4490628.
For H310MHD3, H310MHG, H310MHC2, and H310MHD PRO2 motherboards, BIOSTAR offers a tool for creating Windows 7 installation image to USB flash drives. The Windows 7 installation image will also work with other BIOSTAR motherboards that support Windows 7 operating system.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics