BIOSTAR announced the release of Windows 7 support for its latest Intel and AMD motherboards including the A10N-8800E and H310MHG...
BIOSTAR introduces a solution for edge computing, the BIOSTAR A10N-8800E system-on-chip (SoC) mini-ITX motherboard, for ...
The BIOSTAR A68N-2100E is powered by the AMD Kabini architecture-based E1-2150 dual-core processor with an energy efficient thermal design power (TDP) of 9 watts. It supports the low-cost DDR3 memory with maximum support of up to 16GB memory, which is well suited for home and business use. Its flexible mini-ITX form factor makes it compatible to a wide selection desktop cases, HTPCs, and small-form-factor cases.
The BIOSTAR A68N-2100E comes with Realtek ALC887 5.1-Channel Audio that supports high-definition audio and S/P DIF Output Onboard Optical and Coaxial connector for transferring non-distortion digital audio output to amplifiers and professional audio devices. The A68N-2100E also supports DX11.1 and comes with an onboard HDMI connector for high-definition visuals to enjoy watching shows on YouTube and Netflix.
The BIOSTAR A68N-2100E comes with a TPM header that enables several upgrades that’s perfect for data security concerned users such as schools and government offices. The connector supports a wide range of TPM modules such as biometric verification, antivirus software, firewalls, smart cards, and others.
The BIOSTAR A68N-2100E’s rear I/O includes 1 x PS/2 Mouse, 1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x HDMI Connector, 1 x VGA Port, 1 x GbE LAN port, and 3 x Audio Jacks.
The BIOSTAR A68N-2100E is a cost-effective and energy-efficient SoC motherboard for home and business use with its power-saving AMD Kabini E1-2150 dual-core processor that only draws a maximum of 9 watts. It supports low-cost DDR3 memory of up to 16GB maximum capacity, enough to configure a capable yet power efficient desktop PC.
It comes with high-speed USB 3.1 Gen1 USB connectors with data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps. It sports a compact mini-ITX form factor with a fanless low-profile cooler for maximum compatibility with desktop PC cases, HTPC cases, and other enclosures.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 6Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds
- 10STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller