TAIPEI, Taiwan – BIOSTAR introduces two new BTC series professional crypto mining motherboards - TB360-BTC Expert and TB360-BTC PRO...
BIOSTAR introduces the H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 entry-level motherboards with a new BOS for improved performance in gaming and VR with Windows 7 compatibility...
This includes BIOSTAR Intel 300 series motherboards with chipsets: H310, B360, and Z370. To enable support for the 9th generation Intel Core processors, BIOSTAR Intel 300 Series motherboards users simply need to update the motherboard’s BIOS and Intel ME with the latest version.
All BIOSTAR Intel 300 series motherboards can now take advantage of Intel’s latest Coffee Lake processors, this includes high performance gaming motherboards, entry-level models for home and office users, and the crypto-mining BTC series motherboards.
This update will enable gamers and content creators to get the most out of their BIOSTAR Intel 300 Series motherboards by upgrading to 9th Generation Intel Core processors.
The models include: RACING B360GT3S, RACING B360GT5S, B360MHD PRO, B360MHD PRO2, H310MHD PRO, H310MHD PRO2, B360TH, H310MHC, H310MHC2, RACING Z370GT6, TB360-BTC PRO, and TB360-BTC Expert.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM