TAIPEI, Taiwan – BIOSTAR introduces two new BTC series professional crypto mining motherboards - TB360-BTC Expert and TB360-BTC PRO...
BIOSTAR introduces the H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 entry-level motherboards with a new BOS for improved performance in gaming and VR with Windows 7 compatibility...
This includes BIOSTAR Intel 300 series motherboards with chipsets: H310, B360, and Z370. To enable support for the 9th generation Intel Core processors, BIOSTAR Intel 300 Series motherboards users simply need to update the motherboard’s BIOS and Intel ME with the latest version.
All BIOSTAR Intel 300 series motherboards can now take advantage of Intel’s latest Coffee Lake processors, this includes high performance gaming motherboards, entry-level models for home and office users, and the crypto-mining BTC series motherboards.
This update will enable gamers and content creators to get the most out of their BIOSTAR Intel 300 Series motherboards by upgrading to 9th Generation Intel Core processors.
The models include: RACING B360GT3S, RACING B360GT5S, B360MHD PRO, B360MHD PRO2, H310MHD PRO, H310MHD PRO2, B360TH, H310MHC, H310MHC2, RACING Z370GT6, TB360-BTC PRO, and TB360-BTC Expert.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10DA-1100 Fanless Embedded Computer with Intel Pentium® N4200 / Celeron N3350 processor