AAEON announces the AIOT-ILND01 LoRa node. With the introduction of this small, but powerful edge device, AAEON now offe...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON was recently invited to and participated in the Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day. AAEON was th...
The Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (Xeon SP) helps boost deep learning at the edge and offers a high performance platform for running AI algorithms and machine learning at the edge. Built to handle AI frameworks out of the box, the Xeon SP can help consolidate the ever increasing data workloads needed by AI and IOT networks.
The Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors help AAEON and our customers in many ways. Along with Intel solutions such as the Intel Movidius Myriad X up to the Core i7, the Xeon SP provides another level of platform scalability to meet developer’s exact project needs. This range of solutions also helps to provide powerful fanless solutions to meet the needs of AI platforms that operate at the extremes of edge computing.
As an associate member of the Intel IoT Solutions Alliance, AAEON worked closely with Intel during the development of the Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors to deliver a powerful platform built to meet the high-data high performance demands of AIOT Edge networks, the FWS-8600 network appliance.
AAEON looks forward to continuing our partnership with Intel and expanding the range of products featuring the Xeon SP. We also will continue to provide our customers and suppliers with a range of products which are durable, flexible, and powerful along with our OEM/ODM support for developers to create solutions for AI, IOT and Edge applications.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics