HSINCHU, Taiwan - Unex and STMicroelectronics announce the integration of Unex’s SOM-301, the most flexible and cyber-secure V2X System-on-Module...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – The STMicroelectronics L5965 seven-output automotive power-management IC (PMIC) enables more compact ...
Protected by a viscous potting gel inside the cylindrical metal package, the IPx8-rated LPS33W withstands salt water, chlorine, bromine, detergents such as hand soap and shampoo, e-liquids, and light industrial chemicals such as n-pentane. The package lid provides high corrosion resistance, and the cylindrical form factor is easy to use with o-rings in applications that require a sealed enclosure.
The unique properties of ST’s proprietary gel formula, together with the sensor’s built-in signal-conditioning ASIC, ensure class-leading 0.008hPa RMS pressure noise thereby allowing outstanding measurement resolution. Susceptibility to reflow-soldering stress during assembly is also extremely low, drifting less than ±2hPa and recovering normal accuracy in 72 hours; more than twice the speed of other sensors. Temperature compensation keeps accuracy within ±3hPa over the operating range from 0°C to 65°C.
The LPS33W operates at just 15µA in high-performance mode, with a 3µA low-power mode and 1µA power-down to help maximize runtime of battery-powered devices. A generous 128-bit FIFO stores up to 40 slots of 32-bit pressure and temperature data, helping save extra power by minimizing intervention from the host microcontroller. A low-pass filter and I2C and SPI digital interfaces are also built-in.
The LPS33W is in mass production now, in a 3.3mm-diameter x 2.9mm cylindrical metal case.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 8u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X