The STMicroelectronics STDRIVE601 3-phase gate driver for 600V N-channel power MOSFETs and IGBTs provides state-of-the-a...
To help the automotive industry meet the upcoming emissions regulations for single- and twin-cylinder gasoline engines, STMicroelectronics...
The LSM6DSR MEMS System-in-Package contains a 3-axis digital accelerometer and a 3-axis digital gyroscope with a specially extended full-scale angular rate of 4000 degrees per second for fast-moving gaming and sports applications. Compliant with major mobile OSes, and supporting S4S Synchronization for Sensors, the LSM6DSR is compatible with popular mobile platforms and provides real, virtual, and batch sensing, with a 9Kbyte FIFO featuring compression for dynamic data batching.
To power more immersive virtual reality (VR) experiences in gaming and professional applications, the LSM6DSR also enables superior augmented reality (AR) on new smartphones. In addition, native advanced pedometer, step-detector and step-counter functions, and significant-motion and tilt detection ensure accurate and efficient activity recognition. On top of this, the LSM6DSR is ideal for use in sensor-hub and IoT devices, indoor navigation, and optical image stabilization (OIS) for drone-mounted cameras.
Superior stability is assured through enhanced mechanical design that minimizes bias and offset drift and temperature-related parameter change. This ensures long-term consistency and saves the host system from running complex recalibration thereby reducing power consumption and maximizing application performance.
The LSM6DSR is in production now in a 2.5mm x 3mm x 0.83mm 14-pin plastic LGA package.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 4HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU