STMicroelectronics has extended its portfolio of ST25R NFC reader ICs with a new addition to the successful digital car key line, the ST25R3920...
Arrow Electronics, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics (ST) have introduced a low-power wireless multi-sensor edge-intelligence solution for smart factory...
The LSM6DSR MEMS System-in-Package contains a 3-axis digital accelerometer and a 3-axis digital gyroscope with a specially extended full-scale angular rate of 4000 degrees per second for fast-moving gaming and sports applications. Compliant with major mobile OSes, and supporting S4S Synchronization for Sensors, the LSM6DSR is compatible with popular mobile platforms and provides real, virtual, and batch sensing, with a 9Kbyte FIFO featuring compression for dynamic data batching.
To power more immersive virtual reality (VR) experiences in gaming and professional applications, the LSM6DSR also enables superior augmented reality (AR) on new smartphones. In addition, native advanced pedometer, step-detector and step-counter functions, and significant-motion and tilt detection ensure accurate and efficient activity recognition. On top of this, the LSM6DSR is ideal for use in sensor-hub and IoT devices, indoor navigation, and optical image stabilization (OIS) for drone-mounted cameras.
Superior stability is assured through enhanced mechanical design that minimizes bias and offset drift and temperature-related parameter change. This ensures long-term consistency and saves the host system from running complex recalibration thereby reducing power consumption and maximizing application performance.
The LSM6DSR is in production now in a 2.5mm x 3mm x 0.83mm 14-pin plastic LGA package.
- 1STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 2AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 5UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions
- 6HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 7HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 8Wide Selection of High-Frequency Connectors
- 9Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 10Toshiba’s 600V Small Intelligent Power Device Helps Lower Motor Power Dissipation