The STMicroelectronics HB2 650V IGBT series delivers efficiency and performance gains for medium- and high-speed applications such as PFC converters...
STMicroelectronics continues to make the STM32 family of richly featured and energy-efficient microcontrollers more easily accessible for designers through the STM32CubeIDE...
In addition to enhanced temperature compensation, leveraging the sensor’s superior accuracy, the accelerometer benefits from unprecedented flexibility with 65 different user modes that enable developers to optimize power consumption and noise to meet application-specific requirements. It has user-selectable full-scale range up to ±16g and measures acceleration with output data rates from 1.6Hz to 1600Hz.
With about 30% lower package height than other combination sensors, at just 0.7mm, the LIS2DTW12 allows extra battery capacity for longer runtimes. Power-saving features let devices go even further between charges, and include a 50nA power-down mode, multiple operating modes down to less than 1µA, a dedicated internal engine for processing accelerometer signals, and a large 32-level FIFO to reduce intervention from the main controller.
The LIS2DTW12 provides 16-bit accelerometer data and 12-bit temperature data through a high-speed I2C/SPI port, and allows single data conversion on demand. The motion engine performs free-fall and wakeup detection, single/double-tap recognition, activity/inactivity, stationary/motion detection, portrait/landscape detection, and 6D/4D orientation. ST’s advanced self-test capability is also built-in to verify the sensor is functioning correctly.
The LIS2DTW12 is specified from -40°C to +85°C and available now in the ultra-thin 2.0mm x 2.0mm x 0.7mm LGA-12 plastic land grid array package.
A dedicated adapter board, STEVAL-MKI190V1, is ready to use with the STEVAL-MKI109V3 microcontroller motherboard to connect to a PC running the Unico development GUI or a custom application for inspecting the sensor data.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem