STMicroelectronics continues to make the STM32 family of richly featured and energy-efficient microcontrollers more easily accessible for designers through the STM32CubeIDE...
The STMicroelectronics LIS2DTW12 combines a MEMS 3-axis accelerometer and a temperature sensor on a single die for use i...
Joining the STPOWER portfolio, the new HB2 series has outstanding conduction performance thanks to low VCEsat of 1.55V. At the same time, dynamic behavior is enhanced due to reduced gate charge that enables fast switching at low gate current. Outstanding thermal performance helps maximize reliability and power density, while the new products are also positioned as a very competitive choice in the market.
The HB2 series IGBTs can be specified with either a full-rated or half-rated diode, or a protection diode to prevent accidental reverse bias, giving extra freedom to optimize the behavior for specific application needs.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem