A new plug-and-play powerline communication (PLC) development toolset from STMicroelectronics accelerates the developmen...
Unex and STMicroelectronics announce the integration of Unex’s SOM-301, the most flexible and cyber-secure V2X System-on-Module...
Joining the STPOWER portfolio, the new HB2 series has outstanding conduction performance thanks to low VCEsat of 1.55V. At the same time, dynamic behavior is enhanced due to reduced gate charge that enables fast switching at low gate current. Outstanding thermal performance helps maximize reliability and power density, while the new products are also positioned as a very competitive choice in the market.
The HB2 series IGBTs can be specified with either a full-rated or half-rated diode, or a protection diode to prevent accidental reverse bias, giving extra freedom to optimize the behavior for specific application needs.
- 1USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 2High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 3Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 4Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 5Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 6Samsung Begins Mass Production of Industry’s First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM
- 7congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing