Arrow Electronics, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics (ST) have introduced a low-power wireless multi-sensor edge-intelligence solution for smart factory...
STMicroelectronics has created an innovative radiation-hardened (rad-hard), programmable integrated current limiter (ICL...
Joining the STPOWER portfolio, the new HB2 series has outstanding conduction performance thanks to low VCEsat of 1.55V. At the same time, dynamic behavior is enhanced due to reduced gate charge that enables fast switching at low gate current. Outstanding thermal performance helps maximize reliability and power density, while the new products are also positioned as a very competitive choice in the market.
The HB2 series IGBTs can be specified with either a full-rated or half-rated diode, or a protection diode to prevent accidental reverse bias, giving extra freedom to optimize the behavior for specific application needs.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5AAEON BOXER-8120AI: AI Monitoring for Fever and PPE Compliance
- 6HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 7Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices
- 10SkyTraq Launches Small Multi-Band RTK Receiver