Toshiba has added 80V N-channel power MOSFETs to its “U-MOS X-H series” fabricated with the latest generation process...
Toshiba has launched “TC78H670FTG,” the latest addition to its line-up of micro-stepping motor driver ICs. The new IC has a maximum rating of 18V/2...
GT20N135SRA features a collector-emitter saturation voltage of 1.75V and a diode forward voltage of 1.8V, approximately 10% and 21% lower, respectively, than for the current product. Both the IGBT and diode have improved conduction loss characteristics at high temperature (TC=100℃), and the new IGBT can help reduce equipment power consumption. It also features a junction-to-case thermal resistance of 0.48℃/W (max), about 26% lower than that of the current product, allowing easier thermal design.
The new IGBT suppresses short circuit current that flows through the resonance capacitor when equipment is switched on. Its circuit current peak value is 129A, about a 31% reduction from the current product. As its safe operating area is widened, it makes equipment design easier compared to the current product.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 9Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds