Renesas Electronics Corporation introduced the ASI4U-V5 ASSP – the industry’s first silicon solution to fully implem...
Renesas Electronics announced the first 10 ready to use partner solutions that support the Renesas Advanced (RA) microcontroller (MCU) Family of 32-bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs...
"The explosive growth of the IoT and Industry 4.0 has sparked the need for higher performance, smaller form factor connectivity modules that support the various security aspects required with IoT connectivity—such as confidentiality, data integrity and availability. The RX651 delivers on this need with smaller MCU package sizes that are ideal for compact IoT applications, without compromising performance,” said Daryl Khoo, Vice President of Marketing, IoT Platform Business Division, Renesas Electronics Corporation. “The 64-pin RX651 MCUs give customers the small footprint, high performance, and security features they need to safeguard their connected industrial and manufacturing systems against cyber-attacks.”
The RX651 MCUs integrate connectivity, Trusted Secure IP (TSIP), and trusted flash area protection that enable flash firmware updates in the field through secure network communications. The increase in endpoint devices operating at the edge has increased the need for secure over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates. The new RX651 devices support this reprogramming requirement with integrated TSIP, enhanced flash protection, and other technology advancements that offer a more secure and stable solution than other available solutions on the market.
- 1Vishay Intertechnology Introduces New Commercial Inductors in Compact 1212 Case Size
- 2HOLTEK New BS66F340C and BS66F350C Enhanced Touch A/D MCUs with High Noise Immunity
- 3HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 4Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 5NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing
- 6BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 9Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM