Renesas Electronics Corporation introduced the industry’s first USB-C buck-boost battery charger to support both Narro...
Renesas Electronics announced two new PMBus compliant, fully digital DC/DC controllers that provide single output point-of-load (POL) conversions for FPGAs...
"The explosive growth of the IoT and Industry 4.0 has sparked the need for higher performance, smaller form factor connectivity modules that support the various security aspects required with IoT connectivity—such as confidentiality, data integrity and availability. The RX651 delivers on this need with smaller MCU package sizes that are ideal for compact IoT applications, without compromising performance,” said Daryl Khoo, Vice President of Marketing, IoT Platform Business Division, Renesas Electronics Corporation. “The 64-pin RX651 MCUs give customers the small footprint, high performance, and security features they need to safeguard their connected industrial and manufacturing systems against cyber-attacks.”
The RX651 MCUs integrate connectivity, Trusted Secure IP (TSIP), and trusted flash area protection that enable flash firmware updates in the field through secure network communications. The increase in endpoint devices operating at the edge has increased the need for secure over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates. The new RX651 devices support this reprogramming requirement with integrated TSIP, enhanced flash protection, and other technology advancements that offer a more secure and stable solution than other available solutions on the market.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant