Renesas Electronics and 3db Access AG, a fabless semiconductor company specializing in secure ultra-wideband (UWB) low power chips...
Renesas Electronics today announced that its power solutions, as well as timing solutions from IDT, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Renesas...
"The explosive growth of the IoT and Industry 4.0 has sparked the need for higher performance, smaller form factor connectivity modules that support the various security aspects required with IoT connectivity—such as confidentiality, data integrity and availability. The RX651 delivers on this need with smaller MCU package sizes that are ideal for compact IoT applications, without compromising performance,” said Daryl Khoo, Vice President of Marketing, IoT Platform Business Division, Renesas Electronics Corporation. “The 64-pin RX651 MCUs give customers the small footprint, high performance, and security features they need to safeguard their connected industrial and manufacturing systems against cyber-attacks.”
The RX651 MCUs integrate connectivity, Trusted Secure IP (TSIP), and trusted flash area protection that enable flash firmware updates in the field through secure network communications. The increase in endpoint devices operating at the edge has increased the need for secure over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates. The new RX651 devices support this reprogramming requirement with integrated TSIP, enhanced flash protection, and other technology advancements that offer a more secure and stable solution than other available solutions on the market.
- 1PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 2Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 3MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 4HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 5STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility
- 6HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 8Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32H7 Product Lines for Smart Devices