Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
The complementary PWM outputs can directly drive external PMOS and NMOS transistors thus allowing it to implement synchronous rectifier boost or buck functions. With a conversion efficiency of up to 94%, these features combine to make the device extremely suitable for single lithium battery power bank applications.
The internal 2.4V reference voltage, which has a tolerance of ±1%, is used as a reference voltage source for the A/D Converter as well as the over voltage and over current protection circuits. The device includes a resistance divider which permits the A/D Converter to detect the battery voltage as well as the input/output voltage. The device also provides pull-high and pull-low resistors for the PMOS and NMOS transistors to reduce the number of required external component thus reducing the PCB size.
With regard to other internal functions, the device includes a Flash program memory of 2K×16, a data memory of 128×8, an operating voltage of 2.5V~5.5V, up to 18 multi-function I/O pins, an integrated 30MHz high frequency RC oscillator, a 32kHz low frequency RC oscillator, a 7 external channel 12-bit resolution A/D Converter, a single 10-bit PTM and a single 16-bit STM. As for packaging, the device is supplied in both 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin SSOP package types.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New BC3602 Sub-1GHz FSK/GFSK Low Current RF Transceiver IC
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 9Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 10congatec Launches 100 Watt Ecosystem for Embedded Edge and Micro Servers