Holtek announced the release of its new high accuracy/low current LIRC and A/D Converter Flash MCU, the HT66F2630. The d...
Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU range, the HT66F0181. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F018 device...
The complementary PWM outputs can directly drive external PMOS and NMOS transistors thus allowing it to implement synchronous rectifier boost or buck functions. With a conversion efficiency of up to 94%, these features combine to make the device extremely suitable for single lithium battery power bank applications.
The internal 2.4V reference voltage, which has a tolerance of ±1%, is used as a reference voltage source for the A/D Converter as well as the over voltage and over current protection circuits. The device includes a resistance divider which permits the A/D Converter to detect the battery voltage as well as the input/output voltage. The device also provides pull-high and pull-low resistors for the PMOS and NMOS transistors to reduce the number of required external component thus reducing the PCB size.
With regard to other internal functions, the device includes a Flash program memory of 2K×16, a data memory of 128×8, an operating voltage of 2.5V~5.5V, up to 18 multi-function I/O pins, an integrated 30MHz high frequency RC oscillator, a 32kHz low frequency RC oscillator, a 7 external channel 12-bit resolution A/D Converter, a single 10-bit PTM and a single 16-bit STM. As for packaging, the device is supplied in both 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin SSOP package types.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant