Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
The device contains 2K×16 of Flash Program Memory, 128×8 of Data Memory and 64×8 of True Data EEPROM. The internal integrated high accuracy/low current low frequency 32kHz RC oscillator has a tolerance of ± 0.5% at a fixed temperature/ voltage of 25℃/3V or ±3% at a temperature range of -20℃~+70℃ at a fixed voltage of 3V.
The device has a low standby current of 1μA at a voltage of 3V when the Watchdog and the Time-base functions are enabled. The internal A/D Converter and reference voltage can be used to measure external analog signals. The device also has circuitry for the direct driving of LEDs.
With regards to packaging, the HT66F2630 is supplied in 8-pin SOP, 10-pin MSOP, 16-pin SSOP, 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin NSOP package types. An OCDS EV chip, with the part number, HT66V2630, is provided for emulation purposes, offering convenience and flexibility for product development and debugging.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity