Holtek announce the release of its new power bank dedicated MCU, the BP45F4MB, which provides full support for all the required power bank functions...
Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU range, the HT66F0181. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F018 device...
The device contains 2K×16 of Flash Program Memory, 128×8 of Data Memory and 64×8 of True Data EEPROM. The internal integrated high accuracy/low current low frequency 32kHz RC oscillator has a tolerance of ± 0.5% at a fixed temperature/ voltage of 25℃/3V or ±3% at a temperature range of -20℃~+70℃ at a fixed voltage of 3V.
The device has a low standby current of 1μA at a voltage of 3V when the Watchdog and the Time-base functions are enabled. The internal A/D Converter and reference voltage can be used to measure external analog signals. The device also has circuitry for the direct driving of LEDs.
With regards to packaging, the HT66F2630 is supplied in 8-pin SOP, 10-pin MSOP, 16-pin SSOP, 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin NSOP package types. An OCDS EV chip, with the part number, HT66V2630, is provided for emulation purposes, offering convenience and flexibility for product development and debugging.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 8Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 9Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 10ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant