congatec launches its new 100 Watt ecosystem for embedded edge and micro servers at CIIF 2019 Shanghai. The ecosystem is...
congatec announced 10 new COM Express Type 6 modules featuring the best and latest Intel embedded processor technology. The four Intel Xeon...
The new SMARC 2.0 platform is ideal for established markets - such as industrial and medical HMIs, kiosk, vending and infotainment systems - as well as new markets, including situational awareness, machine learning or voice controlled and video enabled residential gateway devices. For mobile and transportation applications, the new SMARC modules offer extended temperature support from -40°C to 85°C and an extended longevity of up to 15 years. Smart vision-based applications benefit from the hardware-accelerated MIPI CSI-2 camera interface.
"In addition to classic industrial controls and HMI systems that benefit from the increased 2 GHz performance, less TDP, and lower costs compared to the 1.5 GHz NXP i.MX 8M variants, the new module is also perfect for our SMARC MIPI CSI-2 starter kits, on the basis of which we can offer suitable vision camera logic in cooperation with Basler. This enables highly integrated embedded vision platforms from a single source that support the development of cost-efficient vision devices for sparse modeling based AI in the industrial and medical technology sectors, in retail checkout systems or for smart home or facility access control systems", explains Martin Danzer, Director Product Management at congatec.
The new SMARC modules with NXP i.MX 8M Mini processor are application-ready sub systems that come with a comprehensive ecosystem including ready-to-go boot loader implementation, pre-qualified Linux, Yocto and Android BSPs and fully featured evaluation carrier boards. congatec's personal integration support and broad range of individually selectable technical services significantly simplify the integration of this new NXP processor for customers.
Engineers have the opportunity to test the new NXP i.MX 8M Mini processor based SMARC module on evaluation carrier boards at one of the upcoming worldwide NXP Technology Days. Offering hands-on workshops and technical lectures for multiple markets, these one-day events enable attendees to customize a schedule that is most relevant to their training needs.
- 1u-blox’s Latest Meter-level Positioning Technology Offers Enhanced GNSS Performance
- 2Würth Elektronik Introduces WSEN-PADS Absolute Pressure Sensor
- 3Renesas Premieres RE Family for Its SOTB Process-Based Energy Harvesting Embedded Controller
- 4STMicroelectronics Updates TouchGFX Suite to Elevate UI and Reduce Memory and CPU Needs in STM32 MCU
- 5Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC
- 6NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing
- 7Avalue’s Latest PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module, ESM-CFH
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs
- 9DELO Introduces Compact LED Curing Lamp DELOLUX 503
- 10HOLTEK New BS66F340C and BS66F350C Enhanced Touch A/D MCUs with High Noise Immunity