Holtek has released new high-efficiency synchronous step-up converters, the HT79171 and HT79181, capable of driving peak currents of up to 5A/6A respectively...
Holtek announced the release of its new Enhanced Touch A/D Flash MCUs, the BS66F340C and BS66F350C. These new devices pr...
The device can resist a wide range of noise interference, such as power supply noise, RF interference, power supply fluctuations and has passed the CS (Conductive Susceptibility) 10V dynamic testing. The internal 1/3 Bias R-Type and C-Type LCD driver can directly drive LCD panel displays and supports 24 SEG×4 COM, 32 SEG×4 COM and 40 SEG×4 COM.
These features enable a large reduction in the required number of external components resulting in lower costs. As it is pin compatible with the BS67F350 device, it can be a replacement for this without the need to create a new PCB board. The device is supplied in both 48-pin and 64-pin LQFP package types.
The device is suitable to be a master MCU, which together with a suitable power board can implement application products. Holtek provides a development system which includes a full suite of software and hardware functions. Holtek also provides a comprehensive set of touch function firmware libraries, enabling users to get started with touch functions extremely quickly. The hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS (On Chip Debug Support) architecture MCU, and which provides users with a means of rapid product development and simulation.
- 1u-blox’s Latest Meter-level Positioning Technology Offers Enhanced GNSS Performance
- 2Würth Elektronik Introduces WSEN-PADS Absolute Pressure Sensor
- 3Renesas Premieres RE Family for Its SOTB Process-Based Energy Harvesting Embedded Controller
- 4STMicroelectronics Updates TouchGFX Suite to Elevate UI and Reduce Memory and CPU Needs in STM32 MCU
- 5Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC
- 6Avalue’s Latest PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module, ESM-CFH
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs
- 8DELO Introduces Compact LED Curing Lamp DELOLUX 503
- 9NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing
- 10HOLTEK New BS66F340C and BS66F350C Enhanced Touch A/D MCUs with High Noise Immunity