In the area of fire prevention products, Holtek announces a new smoke detector dedicated MCU, the BA45F5220. This new device includes a fully integrated smoke detector AFE...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific Flash MCU, the HT45F5Q-1...
The device has an operating voltage of 2.2V~5.5V, a Flash program memory capacity of 4K×15, a data memory capacity of 192×8 bytes, an emulated EEPROM capacity of 32×15, 4 channel 10-bit A/D Converter, LCD Driver, two 10-bit Compact Type TMs, a 10-bit Standard Type TM and a high accuracy HIRC.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in 24-pin SOP/SSOP and 28-pin SOP/SSOP package types.
- 1COM-WHUC6: Industrial Power on Module from AAEON
- 2New E-paper Displays Deliver Higher Resolutions in Larger formats for Demanding Applications
- 3STMicroelectronics Reveales the World’s First LoRa SoC for Connecting Smart Devices
- 4HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-1 Charger MCU
- 5Holtek New BA45F5220 Smoke Detector MCU
- 6Flex Power Designer Broadens Support and Adds New Features