Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
Holtek announced the release of its new generation Enhanced Touch A/D LCD Flash MCU, the BS67F350C. This new device provides 24 touch keys and has excellent noise immunity...
The device has an operating voltage of 2.2V~5.5V, a Flash program memory capacity of 4K×15, a data memory capacity of 192×8 bytes, an emulated EEPROM capacity of 32×15, 4 channel 10-bit A/D Converter, LCD Driver, two 10-bit Compact Type TMs, a 10-bit Standard Type TM and a high accuracy HIRC.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in 24-pin SOP/SSOP and 28-pin SOP/SSOP package types.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity