New STM32L4P5 and STM32L4Q5 microcontrollers (MCUs) from STMicroelectronics bring the performance of the Arm Cortex-M4 c...
The Smart Gateway Platform (SGP) from STMicroelectronics provides a valuable development tool for prototyping automotive Smart-Gateway and Domain-Controller applications...
Independent 7-bit PWM dimming on all channels allows flexible control of tail, stop, and indicator lights, with dynamic effects. Each channel delivers constant output current at 19V for controlling multi-LED series strings. Adjustment from 6mA to 60mA ensures a wide dimming range with high maximum brightness. The LED lighting driver responds to I2C commands from a host microcontroller and provides two pre-programmed configurations that allow standalone operation for extra flexibility.
With diagnostic features including open-LED detection and over-temperature warning with thermal shutdown, the ALED1262ZT ensures long-lasting robustness and stability. The input-voltage range from 5.5V to 38V allows use in direct battery-connected systems. In addition, the ALED1262ZT is designed for low-noise operation, with slow turn-on/off time per channel and spread-spectrum clock operation to simplify integration with other in-vehicle electronics.
The ALED1262ZT is in production now, in a 6.4mm x 7.8mm thermally efficient HTSSOP24 exposed-pad package.
ST has also released an evaluation board, STEVAL-LLL002V1 to help designers explore the ALED1262ZT’s features and jump-start new lighting designs.
- 1STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 2Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 3Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 4BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 5UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process
- 10SCHURTER New Product Launch - UMT-W SMD Ceramic Fuse