STMicroelectronics is enhancing software support for smartphone app developers to unleash the full potential from the ne...
STMicroelectronics has updated the TouchGFX user-interface software framework for STM32 microcontrollers, adding new fea...
Independent 7-bit PWM dimming on all channels allows flexible control of tail, stop, and indicator lights, with dynamic effects. Each channel delivers constant output current at 19V for controlling multi-LED series strings. Adjustment from 6mA to 60mA ensures a wide dimming range with high maximum brightness. The LED lighting driver responds to I2C commands from a host microcontroller and provides two pre-programmed configurations that allow standalone operation for extra flexibility.
With diagnostic features including open-LED detection and over-temperature warning with thermal shutdown, the ALED1262ZT ensures long-lasting robustness and stability. The input-voltage range from 5.5V to 38V allows use in direct battery-connected systems. In addition, the ALED1262ZT is designed for low-noise operation, with slow turn-on/off time per channel and spread-spectrum clock operation to simplify integration with other in-vehicle electronics.
The ALED1262ZT is in production now, in a 6.4mm x 7.8mm thermally efficient HTSSOP24 exposed-pad package.
ST has also released an evaluation board, STEVAL-LLL002V1 to help designers explore the ALED1262ZT’s features and jump-start new lighting designs.
- 1Würth Elektronik Introduces WSEN-PADS Absolute Pressure Sensor
- 2u-blox’s Latest Meter-level Positioning Technology Offers Enhanced GNSS Performance
- 3Renesas Premieres RE Family for Its SOTB Process-Based Energy Harvesting Embedded Controller
- 4STMicroelectronics Updates TouchGFX Suite to Elevate UI and Reduce Memory and CPU Needs in STM32 MCU
- 5Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC
- 6Avalue’s Latest PICMG COM R3.0 Type 6 module, ESM-CFH
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F6630 and BA45F6622 Human Body Motion Detection MCUs
- 8DELO Introduces Compact LED Curing Lamp DELOLUX 503
- 9The VPC-3350S: Mobile, Flexible and Customizable
- 10NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing