Holtek announces the release of a new addition to its A/D type Flash MCU range with the new cost-effective HT66F3195. Th...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its LCD Display Flash MCU range with its new HT67F2432. The device includes a high accuracy...
This series devices can resist a wide range of noise interference, such as power supply noise, RF interference, power supply fluctuations, and have passed the CS (Conductive Susceptibility) 10V dynamic testing. The integrated A/D converter provides 8 input channels and the internal LED driver can drive currents up to 100mA for LED illumination. As for external communication, the devices include SPI, I2C and UART interfaces and with their integrated 128×8 EEPROM, the devices can directly store application parameters.
With Holtek's In-Application program technology, users have a convenient means with which to directly store their measured data in Flash Program Memory as well as having the ability to update their application programs. The BS66F340C is pin-compatible with the BS66F340 and supplied in a 28-pin SSOP. The BS66F350C is pin-compatible with the BS66F350 and supplied in 44-pin and 48-pin LQFP package types. As they are fully compatible with the BS66F340 and BS66F350 respectively, direct replacement is possible without the need for a new PCB.
The devices are suitable to be a master MCU, which together with a suitable power board can implement application products. Holtek provides a development system which includes a full suite of software and hardware functions. Holtek also provides a comprehensive set of touch function firmware libraries, enabling users to get started with touch functions extremely quickly. The hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS (On Chip Debug Support) architecture MCU, which provides users with a means of rapid development and simulation.
- 1Vishay Intertechnology Introduces New Commercial Inductors in Compact 1212 Case Size
- 2HOLTEK New BS66F340C and BS66F350C Enhanced Touch A/D MCUs with High Noise Immunity
- 3HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 4Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 5NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing
- 6BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 9Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM