Holtek announced the release of its new generation Arm Cortex-M0+ Microcontroller device series, the HT32F57331/57341/57342/57352 series...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation high noise immunity Enhanced Touch I/O Flash MCU, the BS83A04C. This device has low power characteristics...
With regards to the main system resources, the device has a Flash program memory capacity of 2K×16, a data memory capacity of 128×8, a True EEPROM memory capacity of 32×16, a 5 channel 10-bit A/D converter and an operating voltage of 1.8V~5.5V. Under the temperature condition range of -10℃to 50℃and an operating voltage range of 1.8V to 3.6V, the internal integrated high accuracy high frequency 4MHz RC oscillator has a tolerance of less than ± 0.45%.
The device 9-bit carrier counter can be used to generate infrared signals with specific specifications and the UART function can be used to communicate with external RF modules. The device is supplied in 24-pin SOP/SSOP and 28-pin SOP/SSOP package types.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5AAEON BOXER-8120AI: AI Monitoring for Fever and PPE Compliance
- 6HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 7Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices
- 10SkyTraq Launches Small Multi-Band RTK Receiver