Holtek announced the release of a new generation ultra-low power I/O type Touch Flash MCU, the BS83A02L. This device has...
Holtek announces the release of a new addition to its A/D type Flash MCU range with the new cost-effective HT66F3195. Th...
With regards to the main system resources, the device has a Flash program memory capacity of 2K×16, a data memory capacity of 128×8, a True EEPROM memory capacity of 32×16, a 5 channel 10-bit A/D converter and an operating voltage of 1.8V~5.5V. Under the temperature condition range of -10℃to 50℃and an operating voltage range of 1.8V to 3.6V, the internal integrated high accuracy high frequency 4MHz RC oscillator has a tolerance of less than ± 0.45%.
The device 9-bit carrier counter can be used to generate infrared signals with specific specifications and the UART function can be used to communicate with external RF modules. The device is supplied in 24-pin SOP/SSOP and 28-pin SOP/SSOP package types.
- 1HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 2Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 3STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 4Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 5BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 6Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Simplify IoT Prototyping
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F3195 A/D MCU with EEPROM
- 9HOLTEK New BS83A02L Ultra-Low Power I/O Touch MCU
- 10New STM32WB Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics Delivered in a New Affordable Value Line