Würth Elektronik has expanded its family of WR-MJ modular jack products by launching RJ45 jacks in the 8P8C layout, intended for use in Cat6 data lines...
Würth Elektronik presents a very compact MEMS-based (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) absolute pressure sensor: The 2.0 x 2...
The following product families are featured in the coaxial catalog available today: SMA and Reverse Polarity SMA, MCX and MMCX, SMP and SMB Moreover, a range of adapters, tools and services for cable assembly is presented.
The coaxial standards SMB and SMP expand the portfolio with the appearance of the new catalog. SMBs are suitable for applications up to 4 GHz with a characteristic impedance of 50 Ohm. The SMB series is smaller than the SMAs and contact via snap-in connection. The SMP series — designed for transmission rates up to 40 GHz at 50 ohms including versions with different insertion and retention forces — is also new to the program.
- 1Renesas I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for ASPEED AST2600 Baseboard Controller
- 2HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 3Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 4STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 5PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 6u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 7HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 9ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 10Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models