Würth Elektronik has expanded its family of WR-MJ modular jack products by launching RJ45 jacks in the 8P8C layout, intended for use in Cat6 data lines...
Würth Elektronik presents a very compact MEMS-based (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) absolute pressure sensor: The 2.0 x 2...
The following product families are featured in the coaxial catalog available today: SMA and Reverse Polarity SMA, MCX and MMCX, SMP and SMB Moreover, a range of adapters, tools and services for cable assembly is presented.
The coaxial standards SMB and SMP expand the portfolio with the appearance of the new catalog. SMBs are suitable for applications up to 4 GHz with a characteristic impedance of 50 Ohm. The SMB series is smaller than the SMAs and contact via snap-in connection. The SMP series — designed for transmission rates up to 40 GHz at 50 ohms including versions with different insertion and retention forces — is also new to the program.
- 1HOLTEK New HT32F59741 Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU
- 2STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 3Renesas Introduces New I3C Bus Extension Products
- 4STMicroelectronics Simplifies Design and Boosts Safety with Highly Integrated Universal Car-Lock IC
- 5Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Size-optimized congatec SMARC 2.1 Carrier Board Makes Intel Atom Processor Based 3.5" SBCs Modular
- 8Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 9Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 10Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V