Holtek announced the release of its new TinyPower ultra low quiescent current LDO series, the HT75Hxx. This new LDO series includes a high input voltage of 40V...
Holtek announced the release of its new Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU, the HT32F59741. The device is especially...
The module supports detection of objects with a distance of up to 100cm and has a low standby power consumption of 12μA at 3.3V, allowing the device to meet the requirements of a large number of product applications with varying power designs. The module provides two user selectable output modes, namely I/O and UART types. When used together with a dedicated development platform, the required module characteristics can be rapidly setup and adjusted to implement fast and convenient product development.
With regard to pin connections, this new module has only four stamp holes, which can be increased by adding a pin header component to implement connections at different angles, for example upright at 90 degrees. The high degree of flexibility offered by this module provides for a wide range of application possibilities. In addition to supplying a dedicated development platform, Holtek also provides a technical service team who can be called upon for assistance.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F50343 32-bit 5V USB MCU for RGB LED Strip Control Applications
- 3BOXER-8251AI: More Power, Greater Flexibility for AI at the Edge
- 4KEMET Introduces Three New Series of Film Capacitors
- 5Renesas Unveils Industry’s Highest Accuracy Optically Isolated Delta-Sigma Modulator
- 6HOLTEK New BM32S2021-1 Proximity Sensing Module
- 7BlueNRG-2 Development Kit from STMicroelectronics Unleashes Bluetooth 5.0 Performance and Efficiency