Holtek announced the release of its new A/D with OPA Flash MCU, the HT66F4560. One of the chief features of this device ...
Holtek announced its new Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor, the BM25S2021-1, a device which includes fully integrated humidity and temperature sensors...
These new devices include a chip enable pin, which when pulled low, will reduce the current consumption to 0.1μA. With its additional internal output fast discharge function these new regulator devices open up new application possibilities. The HT73Hxx devices provide a variety of package types including SOT89, SOT23-5 and 8SOP-EP.
The devices can be used in a diverse range of industrial and serial-battery applications which require a high input voltage such as smart meters, electric tools and sensors.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6ST Eases Design of Advanced Energy-Saving Power Supplies with Eco-Certified 400W Evaluation Board
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 8BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI