Published: Dec 18,2014
Due to the penetration rate of Touch Notebook was lower than expected, touch solution provider ELAN Microelectronics Corp. (ELAN) turns to foucs on the Chromebook market. The company expected that the shipments of Chromebook touchpad will jump to 6...
According to WitsView, the 2014 all-year LCD TV shipment is projected to reach 215 million units, with an annual growth rate of 5.4%, which is more optimistic than the original forecasts. “The 2015 forecasted TV shipment scale is expected to reach 223 million units, with a 3...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan (ITRI) demonstrated a smart robotic arms on December 17, which consisted of visual sensors and inertial components that can operate the ice cream machine from both sides easily and precisely...
Synopsys announced the expansion of its collaboration with nanoelectronics research center imec to nanowire and other devices (FinFETs, Tunnel-FETs) targeting the 5-nanometer (nm) technology node and beyond. The agreement enables Synopsys to deliver accurate, process-calibrated models for its Sentaurus TCAD (technology computer aided design) tools to semiconductor manufacturers for use during 5-nm technology node research and development...
TAIEPI,Taiwan－ Shipment volume of the global mobile phone industry has reached approximately 529 million units in the fourth quarter of 2014, 373 million of which are smartphones. Smartphone shipments alone grew 12.7% compared to the third quarter of 2014, according to MIC...
According to WitsView, a research division of TrendForce, that the four major applications (TV, monitor, notebook and tablet) of panel reached a total panel shipment of 826.8 million units, showing a stellar performance of 2.2% annual growth rate in 2014...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 521 522 523 524  526 527 528 529 530 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm