Published: Dec 17,2013
[Taipei , Taiwan ] The latest game console of Sony－PlayStation4(PS4) , will be sale in Taiwan on Wednesday, The first sale will be held simultaneously in three different place over the island, there are some fans have started queuing since 13th, according to Taiwan's Sony Computer Entertainment Inc...
The market of smartphone and tablet is a bullish trend, boosting the sales of mobile dynamic random access memory (DRAM) chips. Time to go with the flows, many of the DRAM firms in Taiwan has changed their mainstream product into moblie DRAM...
[ Kaohsiung , Taiwan ] Taiwan chip packaging manufacturers ASE’s illegal discharges of wastewater may become serious, risk of downtime is rising. Customers of ASE concerns about supply problems, ready to shift orders to SPIL and Amkor if necessary...
Asus has launched the lastest module for its PadFone series, PadFone mini 4.3. Not only aiming at the busiest shopping season for Christmas and new year's eve, Asus is also planning to sell 100,000 units in its nine-month life circle...
【Hsinchu, Taiwan】 Leading foundry supplier TSMC held its annual supplier conference on Thursday , and announced that it will begin mass production of 20 nanometer process product next month, becoming the only one foundry to provide 20 nm technology ...
MediaTek Inc., one of Taiwan's leading integrated circuit designers, which supplies chips mostly to Chinese phone makers, may enjoy from China's anti-monopoly probe lately. According to a research report that its revenues also show a bullish trend...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 521 522 523 524  526 527 528 529 530 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 3Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 4Macroblock and ITRI Jointly Develop Micro-LED Technology
- 5Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016
- 6TSMC Will Not Join Toshiba Chip Bidding
- 7III and China Steel Jointly Collaborate on Industrial Smart Glasses Solution
- 8Afubot, an Open, Solid and Practical Assistant Robot From IEI Integration
- 9Compal Becomes Another Assembly of Apple Watch
- 10E Ink and Sony to Establish a Joint Venture for ePaper Business