Published: Jul 07,2014
HSINCHU, Taiwan －AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced its unaudited consolidated revenue of NT$34,096 million for June 2014, down by 2.6% month-over-month and 7.9% year-over-year. In the second quarter of 2014, AUO's unaudited consolidated revenues totaled NT$102,042 million, up by 8...
Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC) and Qualcomm Incorporated, have announced that SMIC and Qualcomm, a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, are working together in connection with 28nm process technology and wafer manufacturing services in China to manufacture Qualcomm Snapdragon processors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC) and Qualcomm together annouced that both sides will have a closer relationship in 28nm process and wafers manufacturing. There is no doubt that their cooperation is a potential threat to TSMC and UMC, however, TSMC is confident of their own technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — “Our performance will increase till Q3 in this year, due to the strong demend of DRAM till October.” said Chen Li-bai, Chairperson of ADATA Technology. He stated out that the shipment of NAND Flash will go up 30 percent...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ Acer announces that it has been honored with a Leser Award (Readers’ Award) 2014 in the projector category, affirming its position as the leading projector brand in Germany. Germany’s Screen Magazine recently published its list of Leser Award 2014 winners and among them was Acer in the projector category...
Nexeon, the company developing silicon anode technology for the next generation of lithium ion (Li-ion) batteries, is strengthening its development capability with the appointment of three senior researchers from Sony Corporation...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 521 522 523 524  526 527 528 529 530 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 7China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations
- 10Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says