Published: Apr 30,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Acer is building on its strengths starting from a solid basis of design capability and operational efficiency to develop products that offer great performance and at an affordable price. With an industry leading product portfolio that ranges from 4-inches to 29-inches in display size, Acer has something to suit every individual along with two strategies...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — According to Consumer Protection Committee (CPC), Executive Yuan, Lenovo is recalling of the ThinkPad notebook computer because of a problem of overheating on a battery, including ThinkPad series X201, X201s, and Edge 13, battery numbers P/N 43R9255, 51J0500, 57Y4186, 57Y4564, 57Y4565, 57Y4625, 57Y4559, 43R9254, and 0A36277...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today held its investor conference and announced its unaudited consolidated financial results for the first quarter of 2014. Consolidated revenues in the first quarter of 2014 were NT$93,802 million (US$3,081 million), down 8...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Hon Hai Group signed strategic cooperation agreement with 21ViaNet to start up its transformation. In the future, Hon Hai will connect automation with IoT and Cloudy computing and finish its transformation comprehensively before 2020...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Taiwan is at high risk of occuring natural disasters so that people need to know all kinds of disasters prevention information, including typhoon, rain, landslide, traffic jams, and other disasters alerts. National Science and Technology Center for Disaster Reduction held a one-day forum today, which Open Data and Big Data are being emphasized in giving timely disasters information...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Catcher Technology today announces its 2014 Q1 financial results. The net sales of 2014 Q1 was NT$10,416 million, down 20.6% q-q, but up 12.8% y-y. The gross profit of 2014 Q1 was NT$4,303 million, down 21.3% q-q, but up 11...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 521 522 523 524  526 527 528 529 530 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019