Published: Oct 31,2014
According to IDC, new smartphone releases and an increased emphasis on emerging markets drove global smartphone shipments above 300 million units for the second consecutive quarter. vendors shipped a total of 327.6 million units during the third quarter of 2014 (3Q14), resulting in 25...
HSIHCHU, Taiwan– Macronix International Co., Ltd. today announced the unaudited financial results for the third quarter. Net revenues increased 35% sequentially and were similar to the third quarter 2013 to US$222.3 million...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Wu Jin-rong, General Manager of Explore Microelectronics, said that Internet of Things (IoT) is being born under the advanced technology and the well-function Internet infrastructure so that people can go online anytime, anywhere...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Wiwynn Corporation announces today the showcase of its newest server model Wiwynn SV5270G2 at the OCP European Summit. Based on OCS specifications v2, Wiwynn WiRack19 and Wiwynn SV5270G2 highlight high density, streamline and efficiency design concepts in a standard 19-inch rack...
According to Gartner, worldwide shipments of 3D printers (3DPs) will reach 217,350 units in 2015, up from 108,151 in 2014. 3D printer shipments will more than double every year between 2015 and 2018, by which time worldwide shipments are forecast to reach more than 2...
TAIPEI,Taiwan－The Republic of China 52nd Annual Ten Outstanding Young Person’s Award Ceremony was held on the evening of Friday, October 24 in the multi-purpose Taoyuan Arts Center. UWin Nanotech Managing Director Hsu Ching-Hsiang, using his environmental metal stripping technological inventions, has destroyed the concept that gold can only be dissolved in highly corrosive aqua regia and highly toxic cyanide...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 521 522 523 524  526 527 528 529 530 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Seoul Semiconductor Successfully Invalidates Everlight’s Patent in the United Kingdom