Published: Mar 12,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, will participate in Composec 2014, the conference and exhibition dedicated to components in security technologies and applications...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Chien Lee-Feng, general manager of Google Taiwan, announced Tuesday , Google will recruit at least one hundred employees in Taiwan this year, which is the largest Recruiting ever in Taiwan , is also the largest one of oversea...
TAIPEI , Taiwan - Taiwan Google on Tuesday announced a observation report of mobile device and internet usage behavior in Taiwan, the report shows the proportion of Taiwan's active search through the Internet up to 78% , watching video to 76%, that brands should carefully evaluate digital marketing channels when putting advertisement in Taiwan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — At the opening of CeBIT 2014, QNAP Systems, Inc. has partnered with Seagate Technology to roll out a new series of Turbo NAS and storage expansion solutions with its new QTS 4.1 NAS operating system, VioStor NVR firmware QVR 5...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Marvell, a worldwide leader in integrated silicon solutions, announced that KT Corporation (KT), formerly known as Korea Telecom, the largest broadband internet service provider in Korea with 8 million broadband internet subscribers and 4 million IPTV subscribers, deploys the game changing Marvell G...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –Due to the high-end mobile phones have been added some new features such as fingerprint identification function, and these new application chips are yielded from 8-inch wafer foundry, lead the capacity of 8-inch wafer foundries in Taiwan are Full load, including TSMC, UMC, VIS and Maxchip, customers queuing situation is expected to occur in the Q2...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 521 522 523 524  526 527 528 529 530 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B