Published: Aug 29,2014
In the second quarter of 2014, worldwide server shipments grew 1.3 percent year-over-year, while revenue moved upward 2.8 percent from the second quarter of 2013, according to Gartner. "The second quarter of 2014 produced relatively weak growth on a global level, with mixed results by platform," said Jeffrey Hewitt, research vice president at Gartner...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－According to Taiwan media reported, Asus CEO Jerry Shen said on Thursday that the sales volume of ASUS’s smartphone is more than Xiaomi in Taiwan, India and Indonesia region, even had been out of stock in India and Indonesia...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — In order to get the market share of the 4G entry-level handset, HTC said that it will unveil Desire 510 soon. It will be firstly released in Europe and Asia, Source said that the price of Desire 510 will be around NT$5,000 dollars that is really a sharp weapon for penetrating the 4G market, and Compal Electronics will be its OEM/ODM partner...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Touch Taiwan 2014 has a series of keynote speeches mostly concerning the display technology. Innolux (INX) AVP of Mobile Product Management and Technology Development Center Pang Jia-pang suggests that simplicity is what users really want on mobile display, which means the simple form factor and nature user experience should be take into first priority account...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ According to LEDinside, the new agreement between leading U.S. LED manufacturer Cree and Taiwan electronics firm Lextar, which stipulates Cree will invest $US 83 million in the Taiwanese firm, comes as a surprise...
Lextar Electronics Corp., a vertically-integrated LED company from Taiwan, and Cree, Inc. announced yesterday that the companies have entered into an agreement whereby Cree will make an investment of US$83 million in Lextar and the companies will enter into a supply agreement for sapphire-based LED chips...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 521 522 523 524  526 527 528 529 530 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.
- 6OLED TV Remains Its Dominance in High-end Market, TrendForce Says
- 7Mini LED sees Potential in Backlighting and Digital Display, TrendForce Says
- 8Seven of the Top 20 International Taiwanese Brands are in the Tech Industry
- 9Global NAND Flash Revenue from Branded Manufacturers Increased by 14.3% in 3Q17, TrendForce Reports
- 10Chinese Government Continues “Big Fund” to Support Memory and IC Design in China