Published: Apr 17,2014
German researchers present the prototype of an electric motor that may shape the future of electromobility: Small, light and efficient, the motor requires no rare earth metals whatsoever. The electric motor was created and constructed by the four German partners in the European research project ”MotorBrain”: Infineon Technologies...
The NFC Forum announced the public availability of new versions of nine technical specifications, following approval by the Board of Directors. The new versions deliver greater interoperability, faster read and write performance, mediated handover, and lower power consumption, as well as additional functionality for products incorporating NFC technology...
With wearable devices entering people’s life in 2014, the market size of Internet of Things(IoT) are also rapidly expanding. According to industry estimates, there will be 500 million units networked in 2020, ARM believes that IoT can not only bring new business opportunities but also make work flow more efficient by interconnection of device...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Testing & Certification services provider CSA opened its new Taiwan laboratory, Ash Sahi, Chief Executive Officer and president of CSA said that Taiwan’s IT value has grown year by year, and has elevated the business scale of CSA in Taiwan, in response to this rapid growth, CSA decided to expand Taiwan office and set up Asia 's first electric machine tool testing laboratories...
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. announced its digital, custom and signoff tools have received V1.0 Design Rule Manual (DRM) and SPICE certification for TSMC’s 16nm FinFET process, enabling joint customers to begin taping out FinFET-based designs using Cadence tools...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer held product launch with Chunghwa Telecom on Wednesday, released its new mid-end smartphone Liquid E3. New CEO Jason Chen demonstrated new product for the first time in Acer; Shih acted as brand ambassador, using their own mobile phones to do selfie with models on stage...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 571  573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.
- 6Demand for Servers in Data Centers Will be a Major Driving Force of Global Server Shipment in 2018
- 7OLED TV Remains Its Dominance in High-end Market, TrendForce Says
- 8Mini LED sees Potential in Backlighting and Digital Display, TrendForce Says
- 9Seven of the Top 20 International Taiwanese Brands are in the Tech Industry
- 10Global NAND Flash Revenue from Branded Manufacturers Increased by 14.3% in 3Q17, TrendForce Reports