Published: Nov 13,2013
(Taipei, Taiwan) Taiwanese company Bungbungame, Tuesday release Project S smartphone in fund-raising platform indiegogo, is advertised as everyone can afford, with 5.8-inch WQHD screen with a resolution up to 2560X1440, and using 16 million pixel camera as well as the ARM architecture Big...
(Taipei, Taiwan) TSMC's major customers Xilinx announced on Monday that TSMC 20-nanometer chip PLD has officially shipped and is scheduled to mass production in the first quarter of next year. This is also the first official shipment of TSMC 20nm products...
Customer experience management (CEM) has emerged as the top driver of telco IT investments in 2014, according to Ovums ICT Enterprise Insights. The global analysts forecast telco IT spend to reach US$60.7bn by 2017, with investments geared towards telecoms infrastructure (cloud platforms, server virtualization and BSS/OSS systems to support LTE implementations) and online channels to support customers increasingly digital lifestyles...
Mutto Optronics became the first Taiwanese touch panel manufacturer to exit China after announcing that it will sell their manufacturing plant in Suzhou. In the circumstance of oversupplied touch screen, due to the traditional panel manufacturer and China-based company entering into the market, many companies are forced to adjust their productivity and some manufacturing plants were shut down in Wintek and CANDO Hsinchu factory...
(Kirchheim/Teck, Germany ) Dialog Semiconductor announced a strategic collaboration with Sengled, a global leading provider of LED lighting solutions and Dialog’s first partner for the commercialisation of Dialog’s smarteXite platform...
With its competitive hardware devices, and R&D and manufacturing capability in imaging products, Sony is able to construct and deploy a connected ecosystem featuring multi-screen and one cloud leveraging the wide range of Sony's product line...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 5Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 6Macronix Launches AEC-Q100 Full Compliant NAND Flash Memory
- 7Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 8Intel Democratizes Deep Learning Application Development with Launch of Movidius Neural Compute Stic
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC