Published: Feb 25,2014
According to Ovum’s 2014 Trends-to-Watch: Cloud Services* report, which explains that adoption of cloud services has moved from a nice-to-have component of corporate IT to a strategic imperative. John Madden, IT Services Practice Leader and author of the report says, “The rate of cloud adoption is quickly accelerating; cloud breaks through in virtually every customer conversation...
Barcelona, Spain - The Opera browsers are expanding their turf, as Opera and Nokia today announced that the Opera browser will come pre-installed on the Nokia X software platform recently announced. The Opera browser launching with the Nokia X software platform is a full-fledged browser...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The 2014 Embedded World Exhibition & Conference in Nuremberg, Germany is from February 25th to 27th, with the Arestech booth located in Hall 2, booth 259. Arestech’s theme for this year’s Embedded World is “Leading Technologies for Multi-touch Panel PCs and Displays...
Taipei , Taiwan - According to Taiwan media, Taiwan's major LCD panel makers AUO and Innolux are willing to talk about the merger of two sides, does not exclude the possibility of becoming one company. The Taiwan government also intends to facilitate the integration of the two companies, but there is no progress now...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan is famous for its advanced Information Technology (IT), there's an interactive exhibition “Discovering Technology Treasures” is held at Songshan Cultural and Creative Park until March 16, aiming to demonstrate the charm of technology...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) is one of the most recognized computer science competition in the world. The IOI is one of the five International Science Olympiads. The primary goal of the IOI is to stimulate interest in informatics (computing science) and information technology...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 571  573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 7China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations