Published: Nov 14,2013
(Taipei, Taiwan) A well-known blogger conducted a survey of Taiwanese App user behavior via the internet, while the survey found that Taiwan's online population for the App has a high dependence with up to 96% of respondents answered every day will use the App...
Morris Chang, Chairman and CEO of TSMC, has resigned from CEO, which position will be took over together by Mark Liu and C.C. Wei, but will stand still be Chairman to own the management rights for TSMC. Mark Liu and C.C. Wei, Co-Chief operating officer of TSMC, moved up to be President and Co-CEO simultaneously yesterday...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, Taiwanese IC packaging and testing industry`s third-quarter shipment value reached around US$3.29 billion, up 5...
(Taipei, Taiwan) In order to improve profitability, Inventec is actively expanding solar and 3D printing market, hoping to increase revenue, currently its investee companies E-Ton Solar and Inventec Appliances has begun seeking the market opportunities...
The optical networks (ON) market will exceed US$17.5bn by 2018, for a 3.1 percent CAGR from 2012, predicts global analyst firm Ovum. An exceptionally strong 2Q13 has signaled the beginning of a spending bounce-back. 2Q13 was the strongest quarter in the last six and was the 7th highest quarter in the last 10 years...
(Taipei, Taiwan) Taiwanese company Bungbungame, Tuesday release Project S smartphone in fund-raising platform indiegogo, is advertised as everyone can afford, with 5.8-inch WQHD screen with a resolution up to 2560X1440, and using 16 million pixel camera as well as the ARM architecture Big...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations