Published: Nov 13,2013
(Taipei, Taiwan) In order to improve profitability, Inventec is actively expanding solar and 3D printing market, hoping to increase revenue, currently its investee companies E-Ton Solar and Inventec Appliances has begun seeking the market opportunities...
The optical networks (ON) market will exceed US$17.5bn by 2018, for a 3.1 percent CAGR from 2012, predicts global analyst firm Ovum. An exceptionally strong 2Q13 has signaled the beginning of a spending bounce-back. 2Q13 was the strongest quarter in the last six and was the 7th highest quarter in the last 10 years...
(Taipei, Taiwan) Taiwanese company Bungbungame, Tuesday release Project S smartphone in fund-raising platform indiegogo, is advertised as everyone can afford, with 5.8-inch WQHD screen with a resolution up to 2560X1440, and using 16 million pixel camera as well as the ARM architecture Big...
(Taipei, Taiwan) TSMC's major customers Xilinx announced on Monday that TSMC 20-nanometer chip PLD has officially shipped and is scheduled to mass production in the first quarter of next year. This is also the first official shipment of TSMC 20nm products...
Customer experience management (CEM) has emerged as the top driver of telco IT investments in 2014, according to Ovums ICT Enterprise Insights. The global analysts forecast telco IT spend to reach US$60.7bn by 2017, with investments geared towards telecoms infrastructure (cloud platforms, server virtualization and BSS/OSS systems to support LTE implementations) and online channels to support customers increasingly digital lifestyles...
Mutto Optronics became the first Taiwanese touch panel manufacturer to exit China after announcing that it will sell their manufacturing plant in Suzhou. In the circumstance of oversupplied touch screen, due to the traditional panel manufacturer and China-based company entering into the market, many companies are forced to adjust their productivity and some manufacturing plants were shut down in Wintek and CANDO Hsinchu factory...
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.
- 5ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 6Demand for Servers in Data Centers Will be a Major Driving Force of Global Server Shipment in 2018
- 7OLED TV Remains Its Dominance in High-end Market, TrendForce Says
- 8Mini LED sees Potential in Backlighting and Digital Display, TrendForce Says
- 9Seven of the Top 20 International Taiwanese Brands are in the Tech Industry
- 10Global NAND Flash Revenue from Branded Manufacturers Increased by 14.3% in 3Q17, TrendForce Reports