Published: Feb 27,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Axiros announced on Friday that Vodacom, part of Vodafone Group and one of Africa's largest telecommunications companies, has chosen Axiros for device management across its business customer base. Vodacom is a mobile communications company providing voice, messaging, data and converged solutions to approximately 50 million active customers in South Africa, Tanzania, Mozambique, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) Professor Chiou Tsyr-huei revealed that the eyes of mantis shrimp use 12 different color channels to react to a specific color and analyze what it seen into the brain without processing or distinguishing the colors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — When innovation meets startups, Taiwanese government does their best to encourage innovative startups and conducted a project entitled with “FITI” that literally means “From IP to IPO”. There's a 2013 second round presentation held on Wednesday, where 14 FITI innovative startups were presented...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Retelit S.p.A., one of the leading Italian providers of data services and infrastructure for the telecommunications market, selected Intergraph’s G/Technology Fiber Optic Works (FOW) to enhance its geospatial resource management system (GRMS)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Nokia has announced that the global food delivery app foodpanda/hellofood app will launch across the Nokia Asha, Lumia and X family of devices. Many partners such as Facebook, BBM, Twitter, LINE, Viber, Electronic Arts, Gameloft and Rovio are also making their key apps available across Nokia's device portfolio of feature phones, Asha, Nokia X and Lumia...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global leading testing and certification organization UL has approved by U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) on small -horsepower motor unit product energy efficiency testing and certification, set up energy efficiency laboratory of three-phase motor in Taiwan...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 611 612 613 614  616 617 618 619 620 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce