Published: Nov 06,2013
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, Acer announces that the resignation of J.T. Wang, Chairman and CEO, has been approved by its board of directors. Wang shall remain in chairmanship until the end of his tenure next June. The Board and The Search Committee also agreed that Corporate President Jim Wong will succeed Wang as the new CEO from January 1, 2014...
As the process technology is getting advanced, AUO’s small and medium size panel with high definition is attracting attention for some primary mobile phone brand manufacturer to apply in various of high-end smart phone, especially the China smartphone company...
2013 International Invention Exhibition(iENA), held in Nuremberg, Germany.Taiwan National Yunlin University of Science and Technology won two gold medals and one silver by three amazing works, solar multimedia glasses ,doped organic light-emitting diode structure , a new type of visible light photocatalyst microfiber material preparation in 65th iENA...
For more than 40 days, the auction for Taiwan’s 4G LTE Spectrum blocks was came to an end and 6 companies-Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan Mobile, Far EasTone, Asia Pacific Telecom, Taiwan Star Mobile Telecommunications (Ting Hsin Group) and the Ambit Microsystems Corp (backed by Hon Hai Group)-won bids to declare the kick-off 4G LTE services in Taiwan...
According to Taiwan's MIC, an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, shipment volume of the desktop PC industry reached around 15.6 million units in the second quarter of 2013, up 8.3% sequentially. The growth is mainly ascribed to Microsoft's decision to terminate its Windows XP OS support in April 2014 and enterprises' usual rush to use up budgets towards the year-end...
The applicability of touch technology for TFT-LCD manufacture is more comprehensive. Cited Taiwan’s media, TOD touch technology, self-innovated by Innolux, will be adopted in new smart phone since 3rd quarter, as well as tablet gradually...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849  [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 6Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems
- 7TSMC Continues to Reap the Benefits of Strong Demand for 7nm and 5nm Devices, Says IC Insights
- 8Broadcom Overtakes Qualcomm for First Place in 2Q20 Revenue Ranking
- 9World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel
- 10Acer Announces New Spin 7 Powered by the Qualcomm 5G Platform