Published: Nov 14,2013
(Geneva)— ITU has dispatched emergency telecommunications equipment to areas severely affected by Typhoon Haiyan – one of the most powerful typhoons ever recorded – which tore through the Visayas region of central Philippines on Friday with deadly force, making landfall five times, in the provinces of Eastern Samar, Leyte, Cebu, Panay Island and Palawan...
(Taipei, Taiwan) A well-known blogger conducted a survey of Taiwanese App user behavior via the internet, while the survey found that Taiwan's online population for the App has a high dependence with up to 96% of respondents answered every day will use the App...
Morris Chang, Chairman and CEO of TSMC, has resigned from CEO, which position will be took over together by Mark Liu and C.C. Wei, but will stand still be Chairman to own the management rights for TSMC. Mark Liu and C.C. Wei, Co-Chief operating officer of TSMC, moved up to be President and Co-CEO simultaneously yesterday...
According to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, Taiwanese IC packaging and testing industry`s third-quarter shipment value reached around US$3.29 billion, up 5...
(Taipei, Taiwan) In order to improve profitability, Inventec is actively expanding solar and 3D printing market, hoping to increase revenue, currently its investee companies E-Ton Solar and Inventec Appliances has begun seeking the market opportunities...
The optical networks (ON) market will exceed US$17.5bn by 2018, for a 3.1 percent CAGR from 2012, predicts global analyst firm Ovum. An exceptionally strong 2Q13 has signaled the beginning of a spending bounce-back. 2Q13 was the strongest quarter in the last six and was the 7th highest quarter in the last 10 years...
- 1The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 2AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData
- 6ITRI Software Startup Taps into Vietnamese Market
- 7Market for Organic Materials Used to Manufacture OLED Panels Showed Remarkable Growth in H2 2017
- 8SEMI Reports 2017 Global Semiconductor Equipment Sales of $56.6 Billion
- 9Fraunhofer Institute Presents First Wearable OLED Bracelet at Wearables Europe 2018
- 10OLED is More Competitive in Smartphone Market, Mini LED Should Target at Niche Market