Published: Mar 05,2014
TAIPEI , Taiwan - Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology on Monday formally established, first minister Chang Shan-zheng said that will establish two consultative council of "academic research " and "promotion of industry-university cooperative research ", divided by Academia Sinica President Wong Chi-huey and former CEO of III, National Taiwan University Professor Roy S...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech R&D institutions, and the Open Compute Project (OCP) Foundation, today proudly announced the opening of the ITRI OCP Global Certification Testing Center at the ITRI OCP Grand Opening Forum...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — At electronica China 2014, Alliance Memory will be highlighting its latest offering of legacy IC solutions, including high-speed CMOS synchronous DRAMs (SDRAM) and double data rate (DDR), DDR2, and DDR3 SDRAMs featuring a wide range of densities, configurations, package options, and temperature ratings...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — 2014, Hong Kong will play host to the 5th CARTES Asia tradeshow, a key event for Asian players involved in smart cards and contactless cards. The event will bring in 95 exhibitors, while close to 3,000 visitors are expected...
AIPEI, Taiwan — Teledyne DALSA’s Semiconductor Foundry, a division of Teledyne Technologies, announced the availability of its DH0485AQ Electrostatic Actuator High Voltage IC. Using proprietary CMOS/DMOS technology, the DH0485AQ’s high accuracy, small footprint and low power is designed for portable systems containing MEMS Micro-Mirrors with up to 4 electrodes...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Huawei last month unveiled HUAWEI Ascend G6 4G at GSMA Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014. Huawei’s new 4G LTE-enabled smartphone brings ease of use back to smartphone ownership and opens up a world of fun and colorful new ways to stay connected without boundaries...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 671 672 673  675 676 677 678 679 680 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1What is TSMC’s SoIC?
- 2Toshiba Develops High-Speed Algorithm and Hardware Architecture for Deep Learning Processor
- 3Products with Mini LED Backlighting Expected a High Production in 2019
- 4AUO Announces New Organizational Arrangement to Integrate Resources and Strengths
- 5Keysight Delivers HDMI Forum Approved Solution to Allion Japan for Certification Test Services
- 6Lextar to Announce Mini LED Module for Automotive Tail Lamps
- 7transcosmos Opens Its First Contact Center in Taiwan
- 8Micron Opens Backend Factory in Taichung Aiming 3D memory Market
- 9Broadcom Announces the World’s First xDSL CPE SoC with Integrated 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Technology
- 10Volkswagen, Mobileye and Champion Motors to Deploy First Autonomous EV Ride-Hailing Service in Israe