Published: Jan 13,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Is the newly launched Taiwan eTag system a trouble maker or the best solution for freeway drivers? It is reportedly that 121 users were falsely charged on Jan. 3 to 4, causing severe issues on the island. In order to cooperate with Taiwan new transportation “pay as you go” policies that was launched on Dec...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas wraps up on Friday. 3D printer zone is first seen at the CES this year, besides those big names like 3D System, Stratasys from Europe and the US, Taiwan da Vinci 1...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Foxconn sides with American HD TV company Vizio in making 120-inch 4K resolution TV, drew a lot of attention at Consumer Electronics Show (CES). It is said that the point isn't lie on size but to combine smartphone, tablet, and TV...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan has again shown its Information Technology (IT) leader status to the world. Asus made efforts to complete its smartphone lineup, it unveiled 6 entry-level to mid-range smartphones at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Tuesday...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan's National Applied Research Laboratories (NARL) unveiled on Tuesday a new three-dimensional integrated circuit (3D-IC) technology, called ''Monolithic 3D-IC'' or ''Muliplelayer 3D-IC'', which can be used to make "super chips" in terms of the way it reduced electricity consumption and faster data transmission...
CES 2014 is taking place this week in Las Vegas and Thilo Koslowski, vice president and distinguished analyst at Gartner, said the innovations in the connected vehicle will be making news at the event. Mr. Koslowski provided his thoughts on what disruptions and business opportunities the connected car will offer...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 671 672 673  675 676 677 678 679 680 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Surveillance Tops all Smart Home Appliances in Taiwan
- 2ITRI, SEMI, CGU and NTSU Jointly Develop Flexible Hybrid Electronics Technology for Precision Sports
- 3Taiwan Communications Industry Shipment Value to Reach US$116B in 2019
- 4Samsung Display’s AMOLED Fab Utilization to Recover to Above 80% in Q3 2018
- 5ITRI Showcases 7H External Folding AMOLED Panel at Touch Taiwan 2018
- 6Huawei’s Server Shipment to China to Reach a New Record High due to Surging Demand in China
- 7Panasonic Commercializes Granular EMC Semiconductor Encapsulation Materials for FOWLP and PLP
- 8Classting Signs MOU with Top3 Taiwan Publisher Nan-I
- 9Nuvoton Launches NuMicro M2351 Series TrustZone Empowered MCU Focusing on IoT Security
- 10LG, Google, and Innit Unveil Breakthrough Smart Kitchen Integration at IFA 2018