Published: Nov 05,2013
2013 International Invention Exhibition(iENA), held in Nuremberg, Germany.Taiwan National Yunlin University of Science and Technology won two gold medals and one silver by three amazing works, solar multimedia glasses ,doped organic light-emitting diode structure , a new type of visible light photocatalyst microfiber material preparation in 65th iENA...
For more than 40 days, the auction for Taiwan’s 4G LTE Spectrum blocks was came to an end and 6 companies-Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan Mobile, Far EasTone, Asia Pacific Telecom, Taiwan Star Mobile Telecommunications (Ting Hsin Group) and the Ambit Microsystems Corp (backed by Hon Hai Group)-won bids to declare the kick-off 4G LTE services in Taiwan...
According to Taiwan's MIC, an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, shipment volume of the desktop PC industry reached around 15.6 million units in the second quarter of 2013, up 8.3% sequentially. The growth is mainly ascribed to Microsoft's decision to terminate its Windows XP OS support in April 2014 and enterprises' usual rush to use up budgets towards the year-end...
The applicability of touch technology for TFT-LCD manufacture is more comprehensive. Cited Taiwan’s media, TOD touch technology, self-innovated by Innolux, will be adopted in new smart phone since 3rd quarter, as well as tablet gradually...
Thursday 20:02 , Hualien, Taiwan experienced a magnitude 6.3 earthquake , and caused several cases of accidents, but no major casualties came . In Taiwan 's high-tech production lines , though short stoppages for several hours, but have been gradually return to work , including AUO , TSMC and Hon Hai , are issued a statement that production is not affected...
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 35G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 4Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 5M31 Receives ISO 26262 Development Process Certification Entering Automotive Electronics Market
- 6Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center
- 7CTIMES Explores the Current State of Industry 4.0 in Taiwan
- 8Micro LED & Mini LED Estimated Market Value of $1.38 Billion by 2022, Says TrendForce
- 9MediaTek’s NB-IoT MT2625 SoC Validated by SoftBank
- 10Daiwa House Deploys GreyOrange Butler Robotics at Intelligent Logistics Center in Tokyo