Published: Apr 29,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Global Unichip Corporation (GUC) and Verisense Ltd, announced that they have entered into a strategic alliance to jointly provide turnkey ASIC services from architecture to manufacturing.The agreement also makes Verisense GUC's representative in Israel...
TAIPEI, Taiwan —BenQ America Corp., the fastest growing display brand in North America1, announced the availability of three new additions to its XL-Z series of first-person shooter (FPS) purpose-built gaming monitors: the 27-inch XL2720Z and 24-inch XL2420Zand XL2411Z widescreen full-HD displays...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — The iF DESIGN ASIA-conducted COMPUTEX d&i awards will be the highlight of the upcoming COMPUTEX TAIPEI, where awards will be given out to the most innovative designs from Taiwan. Before this big event, CTIMES interviewed Sean Lee, Managing Director of iF DESIGN ASIA, to introduce the d&i awards and give us a preview of the event...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan media reported that volume orders of UMC’s 28nm process has grew substantially, not only MediaTek may add orders in the second half, but Qualcomm and Broadcom may increase demand of 28nm product...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Chunghwa Telecom Company (CHT) ShowTaiwan “3D Cloud Platform Establishment Project” — Facilitating the development of the three-dimensional geospatial mapping platform ShowTaiwan is mainly a high-p...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Xie Qing-jiang, general manager of MediaTek, said on Thursday in press conference in Beijing that the revenue of octa-core products accounted for more than 20% of total smartphone lineup in the last quarter. The new 64 bit, 4G LTE SoC chip will be in production in September...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 671 672 673  675 676 677 678 679 680 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week
- 6LED Packaging Companies Work on Niche Markets, Says TrendForce
- 7Blue OLED on Silicon Sensor Detects Phosphorescence
- 8China IC Production Forecast to Show a Strong 15% 2018-2023 CAGR
- 9Semiconductor Unit Shipments Exceeded 1 Trillion Devices in 2018
- 10Keysight Strengthens Support for Automotive Customers with New Facility in Nagoya, Japan