Published: Feb 09,2017
While the global PC industry keeps declining, MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) found that the share of global gaming PCs in branded vendors' sales have increased steadily during the period 2014-2016. It is anticipated that gaming PCs will continue the growth trend in 2017 and account for about 5...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP camera industry is anticipated a 13% year-on-year growth in 2016 despite Sony's reduced supply of image sensors, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). "Consumer IP cameras with around 1MP (Megapixel) resolution continue to be mainstream in 2016...
(圖一) Smart Home Appliance Patent by Sector(Source: MIC, August 2016) Of the 1,702 smart home appliance patents applied to USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) during January 1, 2005 and April 12, 2016, 52.0% were used in Electrical Engineering, 27...
VR headsets have received more venture capital funds since 2015 with a share of 69%, followed by VR input devices (8%), VR software (8%), VR content manufacturing (6%), VR sales channels (4%), VR applications (4%), and VR cameras (1%), according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute...
The semiconductor industry is anticipated to continue to occupy a dominant position in Taiwan's IT industry in 2017, with a shipment value of NT$2.4 trillion (USD75.7 billion; USD 1 = NT$31.7) and a year-on-year growth of 6.1%, higher than the global average, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Shipment volume of the global motherboard and desktop PC industry is forecast to top 59.3 million and 52.92 million units, respectively, in the second half of 2016, with each representing over 5% growth compared to the first half of 2016, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 5Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 6Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 7Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 8Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013
- 9Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 10Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017