TAIPEI, Taiwan - Google announced yesterday that it will establish the second data center in the Tainan Science and Technology Industrial Park...
LG Electronics, Google, and Innit unveiled a joint solution for the Smart Kitchen that enables hands-free voice control, step-by-step guided cooking...
Zhang Yu Lan, Taiwan and Hong Kong region PR of Google, said “Taiwan’s penetration rate of smart phone is the highest , reached 81%, than other Asian mature markets such as Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong.
As Taiwan’s heavy reliance on smartphone, markets have been awash with rumors that Google will setup Taiwan-Direct-Selling-Store to sell Google Glass, however, which is denied by Google.
Google’s six retail stores are opening in NY, Washington, Chicago, LA, Sacramento (CA) and Paramus (NJ) in the USA to assume the retail offensive during year-end peak shopping season; Moreover, Google built on a moveable barge near San Francisco's Treasure Island to be used as new high-tech product showrooms
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce