Intel Corporation (Intel) is ramping up hiring activity globally but more so in Taiwan. The move forms part of Intel’s...
Intel is partnering with Taiwan’s MediaTek on the development, certification and support of 5G modem solutions for the next generation of PC experiences...
Intel and Formosa Plastics use Big Data analysis technology to foster smart factory with the lastest Intel IoT solution inside, along with Nexcom’s Gateway, and cloud server, Cloudera technology from Supermicro to provide the total industrial IoT smart manufacturing solution.
Meanwhile, Intel and ADLINK Technology, Fusheng also work on smart factory where Intel IoT Platform and Intel Quark SoC X1021 are being used.
Besides, Intel collaborated with Elitegroup Computer Systems and Tatung in an effort to make smart home and smart building come true. As well as to work with Advantech and Microprogram Co. to make the Youbike smarter.
Last but not the least, Intel teamed up with the Taiwan largest telecommunication provider Chunghwa Telecom to create smart city with the view to make people lead a better life quality. Chunghwa Telecom is also the first IoT telecommunication partner of Intel in Asia.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Unveils SpatialLabs, Stereoscopic 3D Technology, on ConceptD
- 2The Acer Group Commits to 100% Renewable Energy Use by 2035
- 3Startups from 21 Countries Showcase Deep Tech Innovations at #InnoVEXVirtual
- 4Covestro Joins Hands with Taiwan’s National Parks, Museums to Protect the Ocean
- 5COMPUTEX 2021 Virtual Now Open Showcasing the Tech Ecosystem