According to the IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, 87.8 million smartphones were shipped in China during the second quarter of 2020, down 10...
According to the IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, smartphone shipments in China stood at 66.6 million units in the first quarter of 2020, a 20...
About 28% of people who own a home network stream online videos to their televisions, and they are much more likely to express high interest in and adoption of home IoT applications than other home network owners.
Moreover, one out of five people who use home automation, monitoring and control devices say their home IoT applications solved a problem they didn't know they had.
The majority of consumers, however, remain skeptical of the value proposition behind the home Internet of Things and are holding back for a higher overall value proposition.
"The long-run impact of the Internet of Things will be broader and deeper than we imagine right now, but the industry is still in the early stages of developing the vision and conveying it to consumers," said Jonathan Gaw, research manager for IDC's Internet of Things: Consumer program.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade